Chpt 4

Ethan's p.o.v
Bobbi and I went to a small cafe down the street because neither of us had eaten lunch. We sat down. I ordered a muffin and a coffee and she ordered a cookie and a coffee. We sat down and started talking. We actually have a lot in common. We Haven't actually had time to have a proper conversation. We talked about music quite a bit. We had a lot of the same bands in common we both loved twenty one pilots , panic! At the disco and my chemical romance. We were both low key kinda emo.
I liked that we had that in common. "It pains me knowing the MCR won't get back together" she said looking genuinely sad. "We'll just have to live on won't we" I said through a slight chuckle. "I'll have to bring you to a twenty one pilots concert some time" I said with a slight smirk on my face. Her eyes darted up from her cookie the second after I said that. "Stop i would cry and love you forever" she said with the biggest smile on her face. I was now determined to bring her to a twenty one pilots concert but their not coming any time soon and Bobbi is probably going to forget me by then. I didn't want to loose Bobbi. I really really liked  her. I was thinking of asking her out for a while but I could never build up the courage.

"Hey em do you wanna go to like dinner on Friday" I asked nervously. "Like dinner?" She giggled "ahaha" I laughed back. "Of course I would Ethan" she said with a smile looking me in the eyes.

Bobbies p.o.v
Did Ethan Dolan actually just ask me to dinner. My heart was racing and I was beaming ear to ear. I probably looked so stupid smiling creepily into my cookie but I didn't care. We stood up to leave the cafe and it was now dark outside. I looked down at my watch and me and Ethan had stayed in that cafe for tree hours. "I better be going my mam and sister are probably wondering where I am" I said to him. I started to walk off to walk home when I heard Ethan call after me. "YOU! your not walking home by yourself" he said with a slight protectiveness in his voice. " no no Ethan I'm fine honestly" I said. "No I'm not letting you walk 13 blocks by yourself at night I'm not letting you get hurt. He was right our neighbour hood was sketchy at nighttime. "No Ethan it's okay I can walk by myself" I told him. "Nope come on" he said as he grabbed my hand and began to walk / skip down the road like a 7 year old child. We continued to hold hands as we walked down the street. I was so tired and was started to lag behind. "You tired?" Ethan asked sincerely. "Wrecked" I replied sleepily. "Well stop waking then" he said. I looked at him confused before I felt him lift me up bridal style. "NO ETHAN PUT ME DOWN" I screamed through giggles "not a chance in hell my girl is tired and you shouldn't have to walk" he said with a smirk on his face. It made me happy how he called me 'his girl'. He was so kind to me he made me feel safe.

A.n sorry I haven't updated in ages and sorry this chapter is so cringey and bad lol I'll try and make it better 😂😘