Meeting the Z-Fighter's /Chapter 1

Dixie and Jojo were bord so they tey went up to meet Marla and Sam and Elisia at Burger King Jojo said at BK"How about we all go gokating guys?" They all agreed but on they way there they saw a orange and gold portal hole Elisia decided to check it out and the girls went after her. When they woke up they were at bulma's house at all of the good guy's (they guy's they LOVE!!!!) were holding all of our hands. We all noticed how we got tails were screaming in excitment!

Jojo's P.O.V.

Vegetio was holding my hand he asked me if i could talk to him alone the girls agreed and they were to busy hogging there loves.Vegetio asked me "I have a and you know what to spare." And I noticed he was blushing really hard like tomato red if you know what I mean.We were about to after I rapidly put my tail on my waste butI felt a tug on my arm with my friends and Goku,Goten(GT),Future Trunks they wanted to come with us me and Vegetio said yes at the same and blushed but was sweat dropping. When we landed we saw Frieza and Cooler and Buu Cell and Broly.

Broly's P.O.V.

I saw the most beautifulest blue haired girl ever and she was strong.Me and Buu and Frieza,Cell,Cooler charged the girls were in ssj3 mode Frieza was with Elisia Cooler was with Dixie Me and Cell were with Jojo Buu was with Sam Cell with Marla as we hit and dogged and shooted with the girls Cell left and I suddenly I kissed Jojo and everyone was staring and sweat dropping me and Jojo were sweat dropping and blushing really hard.Me and her left but Frieza and Buu,Cell,Cooler started to fight again and we landed in beautiful sight.It had a waterfall beautiful tree's.

Jojo's P.O.V

Broly said to me while blushing really hard "I love you even though we fought but i still love you and you know Ive never had a love in my life."I felt so bad for him and i know he was telling the truth.And Broly powered down he had a cauplse in his hand then he pressed a button then a fancy house came up.We walked in to it.

Warning this part has ALMOST SEX!!!!!!SO IF UR A LITTLE KID DONT READ THIS PART!!!

We sat down in a huge bed I was wearing a tee a black tee with jeans and dc sneaker's.Me and Broly were kissing then I felt warm hands pressed on my breast.He ripped my shirt off.Then I was only in my panties and my bra he put me on the bottom put careful enough not to crush me.I started to moaning.And then I PUNCH HIM IN THE NUTS THATS WHAT I DID!!(Bet ya didn't expected that did ya wahhaha >:D) "Fucking bitch and pervert!!!!" I yelled I got out of the bed and put on my spare clothes and left.

Dixie's POV

Whoooo Im fucking sweating man!Hey Were's Jojo??????......