What If Girls Came To DBZ World!!!!

Diologe.......................................................................................................................................

What if a girl and her friends went to the world of anime...................... well that's GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!When the girls get bord and decided go karting and and a portal (that's db colored) and decided to go check it out and wake up in Bulma's house!!!! Well let's meet the girls!!!!!!!!!!(P.S. Jojo's 17 Elisia is 16 and Marla is 16 and Dixie is 17 ok!!)

Sam:Tomboy (Duh!?)Tough as nails,Awesome,Humor,Sarcastic,Crazy,Clumsy,Likes meeting people and likes to descover stuff,Troublesome,Takes anything seirisly if needed to,(Well duh it said troublesome),Loves Future Trunks as a real crush,LOVES DB,DBZ,Fashion:Cute or Casual not to fancy unless needed to.Hair:Mediem (sorry about the spelling) dark brown hair bang on left.Loves to fight.

Jojo:Awesome,Cool,Likes Video Games,Loves Vegetio as a real crush,Likes to Fight,Skateboarder,Tomboy,Likes to eat,(Awwww just like Goku!)Sarcastic,Troublesome,Get seirisly if needed too,LOVES DB,DBZ,Loves ElectronicsFashion:Pop star or edge-y skateboarder girl look and like DC shoes doesn't get fancy unless needed too.Hair: Long Blue waves bangs on right straight bangs.Hates in DBZ:Cell.HATES:HOMEWORK ITS EVIL!!!!!

Dixie:COOL,Tomboy,,Awesome,Loves Goten (GT) as a real crush,LOVES DB,DBZ,Clumsy,Sarcastic,Likes TV,HATES FRIEZA,Loves fighting like the girls,HATES soccer,hates homework,loves dogs and pets,Ready to have fun with friends,Likes rymes,Playes the violin.Fashion:Jeans with tee or Casual.Get's seirisly if needed to,likes sports.Hair:Brown Wave-y hair long too.

Marla:Cool,Awesomeness,Loves to fight,Loves Goku as a real crush,Ready to have fun,Loves Playing Pranks,LOVES DB,DBZ,Loves Electronics,Likes to fight,Hates:SCHOOL ITS PRISION!!!!!Fashion:Tee's that say "If you hate DBZ hate yourself" and usually shorts in the spring and summer in winter jeans with that.Hates in DBZ:Buu but admire's humor though.Hair:Long Brown hair put in to a side ponytail.

Elisia:Likes to fight only on occasion's,LOVES DBZ,Loves reading and writing,Helpful,Hates Rude People (bad guy's),Quiet,Loves Writing and Reading And Drawing.

Fashion:Casual get's fancy if needed.Hair:Brown straight hair. Long also put into a bun/ponytail.