part 8 - will you be mine? - part 1

The morning... or should I say afternoon after the night of the party.

Third person :

"AAHH!" Chris screamed, quickly sitting up in bed, tears stained his cheeks. As he calmed down taking deep breaths, 'its was just a dream' he thought. he looked around... 'w.. where am I?'. He looked down at the bed he was sleeping in, Mario pattern blanket and a light blue bed. 'This isn't my bed.... not MY bed!' He screamed in his head. He threw the blanket off him and....

Chris :

'wait.... hold on, hold on, hold on a minute!' I gulped, looking down.... I accidentally spoke out "is that.... no, can't be!... i-it is! It's..." covering my mouth with one hand the other lifted up my underwear and I had a peek 'Cum?! And Lots of it?!' gosh, I feel sick just looking at it. 'I've.. done something like this! In someone else's bed! Oh Lord I am the worst!' I thought while face palming. I need, No, I must go clean myself before whoever's house this is sees me in this 'state'. So I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, nearly slipping over on the flat, slippery floor.

After cleaning uh, 'that' up I looked in the mirror. There wasn't enough light in the bathroom so I turned on the mirrors surrounding light and... "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?!!" I shouted. I looked dead in the mirror at my torso, light purple marks ran all across my body and little bite marks here and there on my shoulders, my lips were red and slightly purple around, and my arms red in the shape of gripped hands. I lightly touched the darkest mark on my neck near my collarbone, a shiver ran up and down my body with the slightest touch that made made my knees weak, so weak I had to sit down on the toilet lid. Panting I said shaking "woah, that's Mmn really-y sensitive.." I got up again, using the sink under the mirror for support. I checked myself in the mirror. Looking left, right, up, down, turning to check my sides and back, seeing more marks of all sorts. I huffed and washed my face.

As I was wiping the bed, cleaning up 'residue' (yuck! kill me) a knock came at the bedroom door "Chris?... you awake? I heard a few yells and wanted to check if everything--" shit. Shit. Shit. I don't know who they are, but who ever they are I don't want anyone seeing me like THIS! quickly, I threw the diseased tissues in the bin and jumped back into the bed on my back, covering my whole body with the blanket while being completely still. The door opened and out came a little emo with a big smile standing in the door frame "- was alright" it was Jordan. I threw my head back and sighed in relief. "Hello Jordan" I said with a light smile "Afternoon, Chris. Do you want some water or anything? You crashed last night so I brought you back to mine" he said with a bright smile. 'wait... last night?' I looked at him confused and slightly worried, sitting up in the bed while holding up the blanket for protection. "Hold on." Jordan said worried but, his worried face turned into a smirk "you don't remember last night! Do you?! Hahahaha that's A-mazing" Jordan said while holding his sides from so much laughing, leaning against the door frame for support. "Jordan! What happened?! I don't remember please tell me! Where's Matt? Is he here too? Please! Tell me!" I begged him. He wiped his eyes from the laughter tears and took a deep breath in, "sure, I will tell you. If you can handle it Hehehe..."

Flashback to the party:

~ "Good luck you two haha"
~ "Remember... only. ONLY 7 minutes!"
~ "Please have a safe word just in case!"

(Time skip)

Matt: "i have to go. NOW. Chris remember your promise.."

Chris: "wha-? Oh! Sure yes yes I *hiccup* I know, in the morning I cum hehehe cum. I come to yours?"

Matt: "yes Chris. And please don't be late! My family are coming tomorrow and I can't let them see my.... Problem you made."

Chris: "*hiccups* I'm not a little boy! I will remember hehe"

Matt leaves while Chris stays and challenges Alex at a drinking competition until passing out.

End of flashback

Chris :

'Ohhh... so it wasn't a dream?.. but that means.. *gasp*

(Remembers what happened in the closet)

Chris: A-ah mMatt ahh Mmmnn s-sto Ah I.. Mnn I can't ahh!

Shit. Remembering that stuff is making me blush... gosh, what other things have I done in the past because of alcohol?! "Umm... Chris? Are you.. are you okay?" Coming out of my gaze I realise Jordan has walked into the room and is sitting on the edge of my bed, looking closer and closer at me. 'quick do something he's gonna see your marks and your un manly blush! Quick Chris QUICK!' I rapidly grab the covers and pull them over my head, Jordan slightly pulling back. "I'm *fake yawn* I'm still tired so I'm going to have another nap" Jordan smiles at the lump of duvet and pats my covered head "sure thing :)" I hear his footsteps heading towards the door and the creak of the hinge however, he stops, "just a reminder.... good afternoon" then walks out the door, shutting it after.

Phew! I thought as I throw the covers of me again... good afternoon? How is that a reminder? I donno...." I sit up and look at my phone that was surprisingly on charge, and turn it on. I look at it in utter horror.

10 miss called from Matt <3
30 texts from Matt <3
105 Twitter notifications from Matthew Lush and fans
20 instagram dms telling him to answer Matt
7 emails from Matt

.......... Fuck..... FUCK! Now I remember! MATT NEEDED ME! Shit shit shit CHRISTOPHER! You dumb sleepy ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1 completed !! So so so sorry for the wait I've just been up to some stuff lately and just got to this part in the story and I thought.... this will be a perfect 2 parter ending!!! So part 2 is hopefully on its way with the end n shit <3 \(^·^)/ ~~~~~~