part 4 - the party

(The night of the party, friday)

Matt:

I got to Derek's apartment and knocked on the door. I could already hear the loud music playing like miley Cyrus and nicki manaj and who can forget a bit of JB. I also heard laughing and yelling. This is a PARTY!

The door opens and I see Derek, who looks already drunk, I give him a smile and he shouts while holding out his arms for a hug "MATT! YOU MADE IT" I give him a hug and try and speak loud enough for him to hear "of course I would of came! You are my best friend and always will be you doof. Haha"

As I walk in more I can see more and more people! I see Damon fizzy, Jordan sweeto and Bryan stars dancing together, not sexually though... well... I think Damon was, Damon saw me and shot me two big thumbs up and a big smile. I return the thumbs up and smile. Then I see Jayden wale sitting on a stool eating all the food. Typical. Then I see Shannon and Alex laying on the sofa with a drink in their right hands, I think they were taking shots :) Johnnie and Kyle no where to be seen.... strange.

(Half an hour later)

I decided to drink when Chris gets to the party so I stayed with coca cola and lemonade. After 3 cups of coke and lemonade I really needed the bathroom, so I put my drink down and went down the hall and around the corner.

I suddenly stop to see Johnnie and Kyle making out around the corner. Johnnie against the wall and Kyle up against him. Both of their shirts off and obviously Kyle's jeans were off too. Because that's just ordinary Kyle sober or not! They both had love bites on their necks down to their shoulders. To be honest hikeys are so trashy, there ok when there not visible to people I guess... then I realised that Kyle was grinding on Johnnie and Johnnie explored both Kyle's mouth with his tongue and body with his hands. Even though I am gay, I do enjoy watching this and I don't want to look away; But it was either keep on watching two of my friends make out and get boners like a creep or go for a relaxing piss...

Biting my tongue I carefully moved around them trying not to disturb the beauty they are creating and slowly walk into Derek's bathroom and slam the door behind me and lock the door, "phew" I said in a breath of relief.

I wish Chris would hurry up and get here. Nearly everyone is getting drunk and hooking up with each other. I'm getting a bit bored. He will make it fun for me ;) hopefully. I'm sure of it! I will send him a text before going my duties.

To Chris from Matt:

Hey man where are you?? You said you will be here for round about 10:00 and its 10:30 now!
Please hurry...
I'm the only mature one here... ME being MATURE!

To Matt from Chris:

Will be there asap so don't worry. And save some drinks for me! Thanks :P

So.... this happened. Added some #kohnnie in there coz why the f*ck not? it's what you have all been waiting for... and probably why you clicked on my story... it's coming up to the smut scene! Yay?
Thank you my lemons :)