part 1 - friendship

Chris :

(8:00AM)
I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off (drake obviously!), I couldn't be bothered to open my eyes to find my phone to make it stop so I just reached out hoping to find it. In the process of this, I managed to knock drinks and my lamp off my bed side desk.... great (Not). I turned over on my back and slowly opened my eyes fully to turn it off, even though I wanted to keep it on because it's drake (duh), then I saw my lock screen. It was a picture of my friend Matthew (lush) and I at Disney land in front of the Disney castle, him carrying me bridal style, that was one of my happiest days ever.

After scrolling through Twitter, tumblr and instagram I finally got out of bed. Heading towards the shower I fiddled with my curly, brown hair trying to get the tangles out, I closed the door and slipped out of my pj pants and hopped into the shower.

As the warm liquid coated my whole nude body I released I couldn't stop thing about Matt. The way he always tries to cheer people up like me.... the way his hazel eyes sparkle when he is exited... the way that he laughs makes me laugh.... the way... he is just.... just per- wait! What am I thinking? Why am I having these feelings all of a sudden? I stick my head under the shower water and try and forget what just happened by singing a couple songs.

( 9:00, after the shower )

With my hair still wet but dressed in my grey skinny jeans and vibrant mixed colour shirt , I lazily walk out my bathroom, I see my phone screen lit up, probably a Twitter notification, I stride over to see I have 2 missed calls and 6 texts from... Matt. Uh oh he's going to be mad at me...

To Chris from Matt:

(8:50)
Hey boi ;)
Hello?
Answer your phone!
Come on Chris. Are you giving me the silent treatment or something?
Come on :(
We need to hang out again! It's been like FOREVER. Do you agree?

Hoped you lemons liked the first part of my first fanfiction! More to come soon :) please follow and add this to your library :D 😣🍋🍋🍋