"I need a moment" James says. Laying a reassuring hand in Jason's shoulder as he strolls off.

"Kathleen" James faces me, sitting on the edge of the bed as I forced myself up. "Tell me everything"

I may have sugar coated the events with Elijah but James saved me, probably twice now, counting what happened in the arena. I had to tell him. So I did.

"The green acid spoke?" Jason asks, furrowing his brows in confusion.
"It was like a hiss" I explained. "And the blade"
"I understand the blade" He says which reassured myself that I wasn't crazy.
"Kill the chosen one? Kill the witch's daughter?" James asks. "That's what the acid said.
"Yup" I popped the p. "The witch? As in, Alicia?"
I faced him but his eyes were closed, fingers on his temple as if it ached, "Acid speaking?"
"Get over it" I laughed.
"It just seems impossible" He complains

"I'm here"

A boy with ivory hair opened the curtains. His shirt was scruffy dirty and had holes in it,
Also in his pants. His face had smeared soil and he was quite hairy and smelt like a dog.

"Robert" i said.
He turned to me in shock and looked at James furiously. "You dare put an immortal with us?!"

"She's not what you think she is" James explained.
"She's a curse" Robert pointed at me but his eyes were on James. "She will lead us to the end of Supernatural camp"

"Watch your tone" James said ferociously.
"No you watch your tone" Robert says, stepping in. "One bite from me and you're dead"

"You're the werewolf" I sighed but he looked at me intently. "You're Robert, the alpha"

They both watched me.
"James, give me a minute?" I asked as James left hesitantly.
"I'm not afraid of you" Robert says but with his facial expression, I was unsure if he is.
"I know you have something with another woman from a different faction" I explained. "I kind of heard it in my dreams"
Robert's eyes widen. "I-"
"Her name was Cassy" I explained. "And I bet with all my life she's a trainee as a siren. Professor told me strict rules of dating in the camp"
Robert turned as if to check his surroundings. "What did you see?"
"You were at the back" I say. "Kissing and Cassy wanted you to leave with her. But-"
"I rejected it" Robert continued, knowing my dreams were all true. "Because of-"
"Elijah" I say.

Elijah didn't talk about family matter but I bet Robert was as broken as he is. He looked woken up by what I discovered. He looked quite older than Elijah which made sense and had the same tanned skin.

"Your brother" I say confidently.
"Did he tell you this?" Robert asks.
"No" I quickly answered, standing.
"Then how did you know?"
"I don't know" I sighed. "Its just do"
Robert scoffed.
"Look" I breathed. "You may hate me all you want but I'm not so sure you would like to do that"
"I don't" He honestly answers.
James came in disturbing us but I didn't want to change such a subject.
"How long were you here?" I asked Robert who just stood quiet.
"Just a year" James answered for him and it looked like Robert desperately wanted to punch him.
"Percentage?" I asked politely.
"88%" James answered once again and this time, Robert tackled him playfully, keeping his mouth off.
"Boys" I sighed before they stood upright listening. "Doesn't that mean I'm stronger than you? I am a 100% werewolf."
"Oh please" Robert shrugs. "I'm the alpha"
"Based on his percentage" James explained.
"But I have a higher percentage, meaning I could be the alpha"