Trent Bell??

Rydel P.O.V
I felt a hand in my shoulder.
I turn around and ... I see....
Trent Bell!!(singer in the collective)
" aren't you the Aussie guy in a band called..."
"Yeah it's called The Collective" he said in his nice calming voice.
"Well I'm Rydel.. Rydel Lynch." I said with a smile at the end.
" yeah I know.."
"How did you know..?"
" I saw you when you and your family took a vacation in Australia, Last year"

~FLASHBACK ~
In that sunny afternoon 2013 I put my hair in a high bun, wore tight black leggings with a white hightop shirt, high heeled boots and put my sunglasses on. I rushed to the door and got my black leather handbag. I wanted to tour around Sydney, so I asked Maia Mitchell my bestie to be my tour guide.
"Okay bye guys, bye mum, bye dad"
We hopped into Maia car and we drove to the city.
"Ok Rydel, on your right there is an opera house, and we are on the Harbour Bridge right now!"
"Wow cool :)" I said.
"Can we take selfies Maia? If we can park somewhere!"
"Sure ... Yes we re here"

First we went and took selfies of us and the Opera house and we also took a photo of the Centre Point tower and the Harbour Bridge.
We walked over to a dessert cafe and got ice cream. We walked outside and suddenly we both heard amazing voices. Maia and I ran to see that there is a concert. A band called the Collective.
"Rydel I need to go to the bathroom, please stay here"
"Sure I will"

I was listening to how good they sounded on stage. I started to get sick of their beautiful music, for some reason I started to think if Australia has better bands then America.

After a few minutes I started to walk of, the concert was finished and I started to walk around, I can't believe Maia is taking that long! I was so fascinated at the cool looking beach tank tops. I was wearing my pretty sunglasses on to stay away from my eyes getting blinded by the sun! I was still looking at the pretty clothes when..........................................
Ahhhhh!
"Mam watch were you're going"
"Don't call me..." Before I was about to say anything I saw his muscular body shading over mine.
I pushed him of.
"Umm are you one of the Guys that performed on the stage?"
" Yes I am that guy"
" you and your band did very well on stage" I said with a slowly rising smile
"By the way .. I'm Trent. Trent Bell"
"I'm Rydel Lynch"

I walked away, he waved so I waved back.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

RYDEL P.O.V
"Oh yes I remember." I say in a quiet voice.
"I'm actually staying here for vacation" he said
I smiled.