ugh whats your name?

Rydel P.O.V

After handing out at the beach with Maia, she decided that we should have a movie marathon night... so we did.

It was 10:00 and rocky called me that it was getting to late now.

"Hey Rydel, do you wanna get a lift home" Maia said nicely

"yeah, yes please!"

We turned the radio on and after a few minutes later there was awkward scilence.... (wait for it,wait for it)

Let it go let it go... can't hold on back anymore!# we were actually singing it full volume.

After that movie marathon  I want dead sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 6:30am because of the stupid Alarm clock, and the worst thing I gotta say is that Rocky put his fart noise to wake me up ~( Ross and Rocky: wake up sleepy head ... (fart)....(fart)..)

Now that was annoying!

I then realise there was someone taking the shower.. in my bedroom.

I quickly call Maia

ring.. ring

"Maia there's someone in my shower"

"you woke me up because someone was in your shower.., oh God heavens sake!"

"no it sounds like a guy... and his singing!"

"oh my gosh is it your brother, maybe he singing Oprah in  your shower and maybe because he has stinky pits and he wanted to change the humidity of your shower!, okay bye Rydel my phone is nearly on low battery"

"okay bye thanks for your help..not"

I looked through my cupboard and found my favourite pink perfume and my pink netball, to chuck.it at him..

He than came out

"YOU!!!"

"YOU!!!"

"ugh what the hell are u doing in my shower"

"well ask your brothers"

"And what is your name??"

"Ellington Lee Ratliff"

"Well Ellington Lee Ratliff, please in your life I pray that you should stop stealing SHOWERS"

"sure I'll go out Now ... Love your attitude"(he gave a wink)