Perfect Match

Maia P.O.V

I was looking were to find Rydel..
Suddenly I see her in the bushes.. I grabbed her hand pulled her out of the dirty garden forest ( I don't know what im gonna call it).
"Hey Delly what were you doing, hiding in the bushes?"
"..?"
"Delly your not like Mother Nature or something, anyways their playing a Valentines day game, do u want to come?".
"Sure" she said in a quiet voice.

Rydel P.O.V
We headed back to the party and there we say down in our table with four seats town by someone..?

Ross and Laura headed toward our table.

Maia P.O.V
I saw them sit down and that guy who pushed me in the pool was sitting next to me.
He gave a smile..
I gave him a fake smile..

Rydel P.O.V
I see Ellington and his girlfriend come this way and Ellington sat next to me.. (it was surprisingly akward.

Give it up for our host tonight~ Mollie Gray and Kent Boyd.
(clapping/applause)..

"Okay today we tried to not only make it Valentines day, but turn it into Valentines Week!" Mollie said.
"And we would also like to introduce to you the piece of papers on your desk, Initially.. I would like each of you to have one piece of paper and write your name on the top":Kent Boyd
"Next we want you to fill out if you're a guy or a girl"
"And then you fill out the rest of the questions"

"And why do we have to do this?" I asked.

"well it will reveal your perfect Match!!!"

So we all finished the survey and handed it to my BFF MollieFray and Kent Boyd.

There were 10 people tallying the data.

"Okay guys you will recieve a little piece of paper saying who is your perfect Match"

I open mine and it said.............

ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF!!

Maia P.O.V
I open my tiny piece of paper and it revealed the name ~ ROSS LYNCH.
Who is that..?

Ross P.O.V
... Maia Mitchell..? I wish it was the cute girl I dumped in the pool.(giggle)

Ellington P.O.V
RYDEL LYNCH!! ummm.. who's that?

"Okay guys I want you to find your partner and start introducing yourselves"

Ross P.O.V
I was scanning around the venue to find Laura and Kelly but they have seemed to have gone home.
Oh yeah I remember she told me she has work early tomorrow morning.
Anyways I was asking so much girls if there name is Maia Mitchell but they all said no. So then I went outside and saw the cite girl I dumped in the pool, during down in a wooden bench.
"Hi um is your name Maia Mitchell"
"Yes.. "
"And is your name.. Ross lynch??"
"Yep.."