4/ Alexander Hamilton

I walked over my locker with Riley by my side, she was blabbering about how I shouldn't let Missy say those kind of words to me, I don't think she understands that I don't care about whatever Missy thinks about me, that I seriously don't give a damn about what ever the hell she spills about my life, all I care about is my mental health, my family and my date this afternoon, or maybe it's just a hang out, or a date... I don't know.
"Get it Maya ?" She smilingly said, I nodded and stepped in class, I was sitting next to Zay in chemistry class, which was a great thing, we are the best duet.
"Hey Maya" he said as he joined my table, sitting on his chair and playing with the beaker.
"Hey Zay" I silently tell him, focusing on my phone.
"Who are you texting ?" He asks me, bending over my phone.
I furrow my eyebrows "Evan, I'm telling him the whole story and he seems to agree" I quickly tell him before hiding my phone in my pocket as the teacher approaches us.
"May you want to share your conversation with the whole class, miss Hart ?" He says with a warm fake smile, I fake smile too.

The day went on, and school was over, I stepped outside my school and saw him with a warm smile, I approach him, quickly hug him and we walk away.
"So how are you today ?" He asked me, "I'm fine. How about you ?" He replied that he was fine and happy about hanging out with me.
We walked over an ice cream stand and he ordered both of our ice cream.

We sat on that bench, the silence was still there.. Until someone approaches me.
"Hey Maya, who's that ?" The one and only Joshua Matthews.
I look up at him and bit my lip until Lucas' face lifts up.
"Matthews..." he muttered under his breathe. "Oh, hello Lucas ? What are you doing here with Maya ?" He nicely says, with the same dumb fake smile.
"Just leave us alone Josh, just leave me alone" I quickly say, he nodded and walked away.
"This coincidence is killing me..." I say, desperate, Lucas looks at me in confusion.
"It's okay I mean you know him that's co--- how do you know him?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows in a very questioning look.
"I wasn't talking about this Lucas I was talking about this coincidence that you joined me on my table at this stupid restaurant and played my date ! THIS precise coincidence is killing me right now !" I yell in frustration, he looks away for a couple minutes and then manages to look at me again.
"You know what ? Let's call it a wrong date, everything that happened is nothing to do with whatever I have for you, that night at the restaurant was nothing more than a wrong date, but I got your phone number, and we managed to actually organize something between you and I so we can maybe get to something, look Maya this is a real date, because I got to know you and I appreciated who you were that night"
He looked at me straight in my eyes, I nod, not knowing what to add.
A few minutes after he started talking.

"So what else do you like except arts ?" He asks me, licking his ice cream, I shyly look at my lap, hiding a smile.
"Come on" he giggled as he slightly shook my shoulder, I quickly lift my head and face him.

"I love Hamilton Musical" I whisper in a stern tone, he looked at me confused and burst out laughing. I look at him, completely offended.
"What is wrong with Hamilton ?" I ask him, he continues laughing but paces up a little bit.
"No nothing's wrong just the way you said it it was funny as fuck" he said with a big goofy smile.
I laugh at his cuteness and keep on eating my ice cream.

"And so, that girl approached me and like hugged me out of nowhere, sobbing on my shirt and saying weird stuff.. until someone called her out and she let me go, I turn around and see another and she does the same and then she tells me she thought I was the guy she was seeking about !!" He said laughing at his own dumb story, I chuckle as I try to remember a questions that I wanted to ask him earlier.
"How do you know Josh ?" I suddenly ask him, his smile faded as he turns his head to his lap and takes a deep breathe.
"Umm.. Josh and i had some complications in the past, you know, we were best friends and he fucked with my girlfriend, well, ex girlfriend now.." he lifted his head a little bit, and managed to return the question. "Me ? Oh nothing he's um.. my best friend's uncle so I got to see him a couple times but that's it" i quickly answer before changing subject.
"My ex boyfriend broke up with me because he liked another girl... and I'm pretty sure this other girl is my best friend" I quietly say, he looks at me with a nice smile.
"It's okay, I mean, there are plenty of other people in the world, of other great guys that will treat you better, he didn't deserve you, get over it short stack" he said standing up.
"Where are you going ?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows
"Oh me ? I ain't going anywhere unless you're coming with me" he winked at me, I scoff.
"Ha you thought, get your ass on that bench and finish this ice cream with me would ya" I laugh and he chuckles. Taking me by my wrist and dragging me on the streets.
"Where are you taking me Lucas ?" I giggle as I walk besides him, his hand still holding my wrist. He drags me into a dark street.
"Hey Lucas what are you doing" I ask as I try to get my hand off his grip, he starts kissing my neck roughly and feeling my stomach and my breast as he blocks me between his body and the wall.
"No Lucas stop !" I stutter in fear. "Shhh it won't take long" he whispers into my ear.