We meet again

Mack's P.O.V
I see crow and his army here, but can't see where princess Mayapple is. I hope Crow had nothing to do with this, and I hope I don't run into that bitch who knocked me out. I swear if i see her again I'm gonna- "Ah I see you found my home and you seemed to have brought royalty as a shield to protect you from me". Oh no... there she is. The women who has beaten me. I can't believe she has even beaten me at all, understandable if it was Crow but this was a random villain.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I see this mack character in my home with what seems to be 3 princesses and 1 prince. Hmm I wonder if they are Mayapples friends, but for now I want this hero out of my home. I can't stand heroes anymore. "Why are you here anyways? If your here for Mayapple then she is fine. I been taking good care of her". I look at his face and he seems to be angry "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! I know that Mayapple is only nice to one villain and thats Crow. She would never warm up to any other villain besides him. You better tell me where she is now because I'm in no mood to talk and fight with a villainous whore". My eye twitched in irritation, and I'm ready to shed some blood but right when I was about to attack I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Mayapple mouth the words he's not worth it. Right when I was beginning to cool down we heard a crashing sound. We turned to see Crow holding Mack by the throat up against a wall and looking at him with a murderous stare. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER A WHORE MACK. I KNOW WE MAY HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES AND SUCH, BUT NEVER EVER CALL A BEAUTIFUL BROKEN WOMEN A WHORE!!!

Crow P.O.V
"BUT NEVER EVER CALL A BEAUTIFUL BROKEN WOMEN A WHORE!!!". I then released him and saw him cower away from me. Haha that's funny... wait... what just happened? I turned to face all of my minions and saw them taking a step back away from me. I then looked at becky and saw her looking at me shocked with a hint of fear. I even turned to face (Y/N) and saw her shocked as well, but then she went back to her poker face. As everybody was staring at me I then began to run back to my room and lock the door. Oh god what have I done, I just met this girl last night and yet my heart is acting all lovey dovey on me. I'm a villain for bolts sakes, I'm suppose to hate and make every one bow before me. Yet she makes me not hate. She makes me feel warm and cozy inside. I never seen a villain like her before, so nice. The way her (H/C) hair looks, it looks so soft and silky to the touch, The way her (E/C)eyes give off a mysterious look that stares right through your soul without you knowing, but most of all is her in general. Oh my bolts how I wanna get near her again and just hug her, and kiss her, and even tell her how much she makes me crazy for her. I know I just met her yesterday, but just from that time being with her and hearing how she became the person she is now made my heart open up. That is the reason why I acted that way I did in front of everyone.

Mayapples P.O.V
Oh my... I didnt think Crow would do such a thing. He has done many things that is mean, but not like this. He must be falling for her pretty fast. How nice, but for now I need to focus my attention on my other friends. "Hey (Y/N) I would like you to meet my other friends".