Amaimon

I walked away from the camp and just as I was out of the barrier, everyone came scrambling towards me. "Come back," they screamed, "You'll get killed if you're not in the circle!" "You think I care? I'd rather die than be around you and suffer. Even as you call me back I feel your fear and rage and, and loathing. It hurts," I cried. They stopped for a second and I felt pity, but not from them. Amaimon jumped down next to me. "You poor thing," he said. "Get away from him!" "Why do you care?" They looked confused. I looked at Amaimon. "Can you get into the camp?" "No," he replied. "The total barrier won't let me in because I'm a demon." He smiled once he knew where I was going with this. "So, since I'm the son of Satan, shouldn't it keep me out too?" "No, since you're part human, it lets you in." I looked towards them and they were horrified. I walked through the barrier. I put my foot right in front of a chalk line created for the barrier. "So what's stopping me from destroying this barrier and letting you kill all of them?" "Nothing." I dragged my foot backwards as they screamed at me to stop. Right before my foot erased the line, I stopped. As I stopped, their screams stopped also. "If you thought for a second that I would have erased this line and destroyed the barrier, you were wrong. Even though it hurts, all the negative emotions directed towards me, I would never, ever do that. I'm still at least part human and I still have human morals. I understand that I'm a demon, but do you think I wanted to be one? Once you know the answers you need to find desperately, you'll understand why I'm leaving." After that, my voice got dark. "Until then, stay out of my way." I left the camp's barrier and Amaimon, no, my brother welcomed me with open arms. "Where do you want to go little brother?" "He's not your brother," Yukio screeched, "I am!" "Hah, you're not my brother. You lost that title when you aimed your gun straight at my head on the first day of cram school." Everybody gasped, even Amaimon, who growled right after. "He did WHAT?" he roared. "I knew that he had known I was part demon after finding out Father Fujimoto knew. And when I confronted him about it I accidentally spilled the liquid for the hobgoblins. He started to kill them and... you know what? Long story short the gun was aimed straight at my head. So you know what? It was great to finally let loose and do something." I turned to Amaimon. "Why were you trying to kill me?" "I wasn't. I was testing your abilities. You're really strong you know. It took me years to get to where you are now." "Let's go." Then we left the camp. No looking back now.