1 - 2010.

2010.

This was the year where I got obsessed with England and the language. 

I hadn't felt myself for so long, I felt like I didn't belong anywhere...Like I didn't have a destination or a place to call my home. Don't get me wrong, my parents, younger brother and family overall are amazing and I love them to death. But the struggles we get when we grow up where my issues at the time I guess. Not that I don't have them anymore now. Believe me I do.

I hadn't had it easy at the time and this year changed my life in something better, more specific the end of this year did. Like I started this chapter telling you guys. I became obsessed with England and the language. 

I think every country out there has there own version of either X Factor or the Voice. So had we and I watched it but that year I decided on watching the original English version of the X factor. Let me tell you that that was the best decision I ever made.

This show brought me the one thing I needed at the time. This boy was not only really good looking, he also had an amazing and beautiful singing voice. I can't really explain what it felt like in that moment, but let me tell you that I was feeling like I could take on the whole world again. 

I think you all know who I'm talking about here and If you don't than you're about to find out. I mean he became a part of one of the biggest boybands in the world today. I'm talking about mister Harold Styles himself. This boy has brought me back to my happy place. Like I said I haven't had it easy in life, and I think that we are all looking for that one moment or that one thing that can make us feel better about ourselves or life in general. 

I feel like this is so long already for short stories but I just wanted to let you all know that, whatever you're struggling with is something that you can overcome. You're strong and maybe you need help to overcome it and maybe you can do it by yourself. Either way, life can be beautiful. Don't waste it, live the life you want to live and keep doing the things you love no matter the cost. 

Fight for what you want, because it's all worth it in the end...