Seven

YOUR POV
I was in the library waiting for Cedric to finish. "Cedric you said you would tell me and you also said you would help me about the dream thing"
Let me rewind.
It was pure darkness. I then saw a door to a cupboard. It had the number seven on it. I opened it but at the same time someone opened the other side of the door. We both screamed. I then realised. "HARRRY" I said hugging him. He looked confused. "It's your sister y/n." I then felt everything shake. I was running out of time. " listen in a year we will meet again when you are eleven I will see you again tell no one about this okay?" He nodded confused but full of hope he had someone.

It was the weirdest thing ever. But I needed to see my brother so I am grateful about it. "Done" Cedric said. "Now we can go outside to talk." We started walking. We were going to one the doors to outside when I hear Oliver call my name. " oh hey Oliver. I will meet you there Cedric" Cedric nodded.
"So what's up?" I asked Oliver.
"Are you sure hanging around with diggory is okay? He is a heart throbber and I don't think he has good intentions with you" Oliver said with glint in his eye. Was he jealous? But Cedric likes- crap i forgot he didn't know who he liked....
"Trust me Oliver it's fine I'm helping Cedric with his crush and he is with mine." I reassured him. "Just trust me okay? I can handle myself" he nodded. I said bye and then without thinking I kissed his cheek. Realising what I did I didn't look back.
"OH LORD I FRICKEN KISSED HIM" I tell Cedric. Cedric starting fangirling. "ON THE CHEEK OKAY" I said and he frowned. "I heard that conversation He is jealous y/n he likes youuuu" Cedric told me
While we walked to the lake. "So did you ask bees bees is the code name for the crush if they like me? "CRAP I FORGOT" I groaned. "Don't worry I will ask bees tonight" and tell bees about my past.... "Y/n you been forgetting for a month it's October for crying out loud at least let me know before Halloween. I'm not in Gryffindor but Good Godric-" my knees weakened and I fell to the floor. Shaking the memories were triggered by the two words. "Oh no this is what you were talking about" I can faintly hear Cedric say. After the memory replaying over and over I feel myself being carried. Something hot poors on me and I see normal life again. I realised I'm now in the common room. I see my friends all around me concerned. "What the hell was that Y/n?" Ace asked. I sat up. "I have something to tell all of you... I've been keeping it hidden since my fifth birthday..." they all looked shocked. I gulped while they all sat around me.
"On my birthday. My parents lily and James died." Everyone made shocked expressions "golly we knew your parents died but-" Fred said.
"Does that mean you have the scar?" George asked. I rolled up my sleeve to show them. they all looked at it closely while I continued. "Harry had to be separated from me. I had to go with the twins, and I thought I would never see Harry until his time at hogwarts. Until recently my nightmares of Voldemort somehow got me to talk to Harry. I have been working with Cedric on getting a longer chance to talk to Harry. But what you saw was because too things familiar to that night triggered the memories which caused me to shake." I stopped talking and then everyone hugged me. "Can we drop the topic now before we all start crying" Fred said tearing up.
---------------
I doubled uploaded! I had enough time and motivation today to do it!!!
But who do you think Cedric likes? You may find out soon...
see ya next time!