Introdutcion/Prolouge

PAST
It was Y/n's sixth birthday. She was playing upstairs with her brother Harry, who was a year and a half old. Her mother came rushing into grabbing Harry. "Y/n darling hide" Lilly said. Y/n barely thought about it before she went into the wardrobe. A crack was open where she could see. She hear a scream that sounded like her father. She got worried. Then, she saw the dark lord himself come into the room. She could hear her mother shout 'Not Harry please just me'. She then watch her say those few deadly words, and watch her mother die right In front of her. Tears slowly fell but then she realize he was going to attack Harry. She bursted out of the closet and jumped in front of Harry screaming "NOT MY BROTHER TOO". The scar hit Y/n's leg, it looked like half of a heart. She closed her eyes, trying to make the dark lord think she died. He didn't look twice at her, and shot another spell at Harry, which destroyed Voldemort. Y/n laid there with tears rolling down, looking up at her brother. She got him out of the crib, held him close. She then her Hagrid come. "YER ALIVE!!" Hagrid shouted grateful some potters lived. Soon mcgonagall came in. She started talking to Hagrid. "Y/n you are now going to live with the Weasleys, but your brother must go with your aunt and uncle for safety reason." Mcgonagall said. She hugged Harry one last time before giving him to Hagrid. She went up to Mcgonagall and whispered "when I'm called up for the sorting hat in a few years, please don't say my last name, I don't need to hear it till I see Harry again". Mcgonagall nodded. Soon she got on Hagrids motorcycle and she arrived at the home of the Weasleys. Molly was holding two babies. She showed y/n to the room she would share with the three year old twins. She knew she wouldn't say her name or story, till she saw Harry again.
THE FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL
"Y/n" said Mcgonagall remembering that night. Y/n walked up and the hat was placed on her. "Hmmm interesting, smart enough for ravenclaw, kind for hufflepuff, you do seem slytherin could lead you to success but your too brave at heart. GRYFFINDOR" the hat shouted. You walked over to table. Soon another first year sat beside you. "Hi I'm Oliver" he said in a thick Scottish accent. Right then it was love at first sight for y/n and the start of a friendship.
/////////////////////////////