Only Her

Warning: Name calling, language, kinda mean to Maeve <- sorry I love her tho.

"Whatever!" You yelled at your mirror. "He wouldn't have loved you anyway." You told yourself.

A knock on your apartment door made you walk away from the mirror. "Who is it?"

"Y/n, I wanted to make sure you were okay." Blake said through the door.

"I said I didn't want to talk to you." You let a tear slip out.

"I know, and I'm sorry Y/n that I didn't tell you, but Reid made me promise not to tell."

You opened the door seeing Blake holding a pizza box and wine. You couldn't be mad at her forever.

As the night went on you got a little wine drunk and began to spill everything out onto Alex.

"I just don't fucking understand why he wanted her, was in it good enough?"

"I think that he found her and it just kind of happened and he didn't realize it."

"Oh he realized it alright, when he told you, that's when he realized."

"All we can do is be there for him, he's hurting Y/n."

"He's hurting Y/n." You mocked. "I'm sorry Alex, but guess who's hurting too."

Alex decided not to say anything just in case you got mad again.

"You know what that bitch could've done was ask for some fucking help, but no she didn't want to 'hurt' Spencer. Spencer is a grown ass man who can handle himself!"

"You know what!? I'm gonna call him right now and tell him how I feel."

"Y/n no!" Blake tried to stop you but Spencer's number was on speed dial.

"Yeah hey Spencer's fucking voicemail, I want to let Spencer know that he's an asshole and I don't ever want to talk to him again. You fucking hurt me and I don't give one fuck that you are hurting. I guess if I was only her you would answer your damn phone." You hung up feeling much better.

"Y/n, I want you to wake up in the morning and call him again, and be much nicer. You can't blame Spencer for this, there is nobody to blame."

"You are." You whispered. "Get out of my apartment please." You opened the door for her.

"And I won't apologize to Spencer, not yet at least." You sighed closing the door on your friend.

A/N: Alright so this was a little rushed. I just put it together, but I'm watching reruns of season 8 and this came to mind, but I promise you that I love Maeve and I wouldn't do any of this to Spencer. This was also meant to be as short as it is. It's a Drabble