Can't take you away

A small 100- 270 word shot of how the reader feels in 12x14. This is of course the new season so there will be spoilers, look away off you don't want to be attacked by spoilers. 

"Y/n, you didn't have to come see me." Spencer told you when he saw you approaching with Prentiss. "My boyfriend get's accused of murder and you don't want me to see you?" He looked down at the ground ashamed of himself.

"Spencer look at me." He didn't. "Look at me Spencer." He lifted his head to meet your eyes. "I love you and we will get through this and when you get bail I will give you the biggest hug and kiss ever." He smiled even though he knew you wanted to cry. You held yourself together and let Prentiss talk to him. 

At his hearing for bail the team and you had sat behind him. Spencer looked back many times and you often felt the urge to cry out to him. When the judge denied him bail you shot up from your seat. 

"Spencer!" You tried climbing over the railing to get him but one of the new team members held you back. It was alvez, although you didn't know him he held you so you wouldn't escape. "Spencer!" You called to him only to see his worried face. "Spencer I love you!" You turned and cried on the mans shoulder. Emily being your best friend brought you into her arms. "They can't take him away." You cried into her shoulder. 

A/N: Again if you got flashed with a spoiler remember I warned you.