Mornings Off

You woke up only to get blasted with sun in your eyes. "Oh geez!" You covered your eyes and rotated your body to make your eyes meet Spencer's closed ones. Looking at Spencer sleeping gave you an idea. You smiled wickedly as you put your hand on Spencer's sides. 

Spencer moved slightly making you withdraw your hand. You placed your other hand under his other side. You slowly started ghosting your hands on his sides tickling him. 

"Y/n stop." Spencer groaned, shoving his face deeper in his pillow. 

You didn't stop instead you went faster so he would squirm. He shook and laughed along with you until he flipped you on your side.

"No please no Spencer!" You screamed trying to get away from him. Spencer being a genius made it impossible for him not to find you weak spots, and Spencer knew your weak spots.

"I'm sorry Spencer!" You screamed as Spencer straddled you and started to poke you at your sides.

"AHHH- SPENCER STOP!" You were starting to cry but laugh at the same time.

"Maybe next time you won't wake me up by tickling me." You stuck you tongue out at him. 

"You have gross morning breath." You covered your nose. "I do?" Spencer tried smelling his breath. "I do."

You followed him into the bathroom to brush your teeth with him. Spencer was casually brushing until you placed a sloppy kiss filled with toothpaste on his cheek.

"Y/n!" Spencer whined wiping the toothpaste off. "I'm going to get you back for this."

"I doubt it, because you love me." You rinsed your mouth out and then skipped along to the kitchen. 

You could hear the shower starting while you were starting to make pancake batter. "I can't believe that he is taking a shower without me." You pouted. You crept into the bathroom slowly and swiped his towel off the sink. 

You casually went back to making pancakes and listening to your latest jams. You danced around and flipped the pancakes at the same time. "Y/n!" You smirked when you heard him calling for you.

"Yes baby?" You sounded innocent. "Where's my towel, I know you took it."

"I did not, I thought a genius profiler would know better." You huffed.

"And I thought my profiler girlfriend would know better than to tease me." You felt hands grab you and pull you. You felt that Spencer was wet and had no clothes on. 

"God I hate mornings with you." You jumped.

"No, don't lie, you love them."

"I sadly do, now go put some clothes on you nerd." Spencer placed a wet sloppy kiss on your cheek before grabbing his towel and leaving. 

A/N: Short little drabble,