What is This, Even?

Welcome to the Hetalia Awards!

This concept is pretty simple: You vote for your favorite Hetalia account and there will be a winner!

I will not be voting in this, since I do not want to be biased as the decision maker.

This is just to acknowledge all of the amazing roleplay accounts we have in the Wattpad community. However, there are a few rules:

1. Be nice and be a fair sport. You are allowed to vote for yourself ONCE, but you may not vote for yourself from your other accounts. That's cheating. I will check everyone's account to make sure they aren't the owners of the roleplay account to be fair.

2. The account must have existed for at least one month in total. If they haven't they're disqualified.

3. Have fun and remember: it's just a friendly competition! There are no hard feelings for who wins or loses.

Please note: Not all characters will be included. There are far too many, so this is focusing on the main characters from the show.

"So, when will voting happen?"

Now, actually!
You may go ahead and vote for whoever you think fits the category best.

You simply vote by commenting the person's username.

Voting opens now.

Voting will close July 10th, at around 12:00 pm EST.

Results will be announced the next morning of July 11th.

For each rank, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

And you're always allowed to advertise for yourself.

Happy voting, Hetalians!