Chapter 2: Seven-Coloured Campus

Sitting on my bed scrolling through my emails, I could see Haruka gazing at a poster on her wall and Tomo landing face down on her bead from exhaustion. We were roommates together now. Yeess! Apparently Tomo and Nanami were helped out by two young men to find the room. Hey! I was there the whole time! They could have just asked me! The girls told me their names are Otoya Ittoki and Jinguji Ren. Ittoki had very red hair and a bubbly personality while Jinguji had long golden hair with a personality of a complete player. That's what Tomo told me anyhow."

"Haruka-chan? Why do you like Hayato so much? I mean, he's just a comedy idol. There are tons of better idols out there." Tomo-chan asked still lying on her bed. (A/N: Sorry, I just kind of added a few of my own lines there, I might do that a lot. Sorry!) Now this was something I wanted to know about. I looked up from my computer and looked over in her direction.

"His music saved me once and I have wanted to compose a song for him ever since that day..." She said still gazing at the poster of the over-dressed man with blue spiky hair.

"What day was that? What happened?" Tomo and I asked at the same time. We looked at each other and giggled.

"As a child I had poor health, so I went to live my grandmother in the countryside. I rarely went into the city, but when I did, there were so many loud noises and people. I nearly fainted but then I heard it, a voice from the sky. >Insert Hayato's song here. < I hope that answers your questions more or less?" Finally tearing her eyes away from the poster (which looked like a bit of work) she looked at us with her big yellow eyes.

"Oh. Okay then, that's nice Haruka-chan." I said, hopefully speaking for Tomo as well.

"Can we call each other by our first names? Cut the formality between besties?" Tomo spoke up. Nanami and I smiled nodding.

~Another time skip brought to you by Haruka Nanami's Green Pupils! ~

Nanami and I walked down one of the many hallways of Saotome Academy together. We were chasing down a cat that had stolen her handkerchief while she was unpacking. It had disappeared and we were losing hope fast. Why on earth was there a cat on campus in the first place anyway? I questioned. Just like how I question life all the time. Nothing new. (A/N: lol).

Suddenly Nanami walked into another person who seemed to be looking elsewhere instead of where he was going.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" He growled at Nanami. Being the timid and shy (A/N: *ahem* pathetic *cough*) person she was, she hid behind me. I glared at the tall male and glanced over his features. Blue spiky hair, tall, broad shoulders and those eyes. He looks exactly like Hayato!

"Oi! If anyone should be watching where they're going it's you buster! You were the one looking elsewhere!" I glared at him standing up for my friend. "Hah! You're probably a grouchy person because you look like that goofy Hayato guy!" I laughed at him. Now it was his turn to glare at me.

"Don't lump me in with him. I'm his twin brother, Ichinose Tokiya, and that's it." He said stiffly.

"Suuuuure you are. Just like my twin sister is Saotome-sama. See you around Ichinose Tokibaka!" I heard Nanami giggle behind me. I started walking away with Nanami on my heels. Heading back towards our room I started thinking again. Jeez what an idiot! Grumpy pants taking it out on poor Nanami. Pooooooooooor Nanami...Jeez.