eight

Episode 10 the "sex" scene will be this chapter.

If you don't like smut then please don't read but you should take a risks and relax a little. It's not as bad though I mean come.

Enjoy ❤😋

____

☆ Philp's POV ☆

Once we ran away from that hospital Lukas and I ended up sitting in a piece of shit motel the remote to the TV is broken so we're watching some kind of bird fly around in circles.

(L): Want some?

I shook my head no

(L): Come on you know you want too.

I chuckled and said "You make that appetizing when you do that.

I licked it off of his hand and his face was so priceless.

He blew rest of the sugar in my face to get it off his hand.

(L): When I was younger me and my mom used to sneak sugar packets when my dad wasn't looking and eat the sugar. My dad never found out about it, it was funny.

(P): I thought you couldn't remember anything about your mom?

(L): I didn't think I could.

I looked at Lukas sitting there eyeing him.

He moved closer to me and started kissing me he got intense but I love him and I wouldn't mind going far with him.

He pulled my shirt off and I took his off.

(L): ow!

(P): Sorry, sorry.

(L): it's fine so go slow okay?

I went slow kissed down his neck he pushed me down on the bed. I flipped us over because he couldn't do anything so I was now on top.

We made out our tounges touching each other's gliding on each other's Lukas moaned.

I pulled away.

(P): Do you want to?

(L): Yeah

I looked at him kissed him again.

(P): Are you sure?

(L): Yes

I kissed him quickly. I pulled away and grabbed the condom still in my wallet from the cabin.

He laughed and kissed me again.

We grinded on each other I moaned because my dick was growing harder and finally Lukas took over I told him not to but he said was fine.

I can finally say Lukas is taking my virginity.

He took my pants off and and thrusted inside of me I told him to go faster which he did we were both moaning.

His hand went up and down my erection and ugh it felt so good.

We both finally came we then realized that he didn't put the condom and we just laughed.

_______

How's this? 😂 I love you guys and here's your update.