four

Philp

After school Lukas took me home instead of Helen we decided to tell Helen and Gabe that him and I are together. Honestly I'm kind of nervous about this.

After we got to my house, I walked in with Lukas behind me holding his hand behind my back. "Hi Philp" Helen said Hey Helen is Gabe here? "He's in the living room" she responded Do you mind coming into the living room as well this really can't wait. "Sure" said Helen.

We walked into the living room and I took in a really big breathe because I'm so nervous, I looked at Lukas and he shook his head telling me to go for it so I did. I grabbed Lukas's hand and intertwined our fingers "Okay um Lukas and I are dating we have been for a month now" I said nervously "Philp we know" Gabe said looking up from reading his newspaper.

What? I said "We know that you two are dating" Gabe responded looking back down at his newspaper then continued "We saw you guys kissing before you came in here actually it's cute but now look at it this way somebody did admit that they like you" Yeah true but I love him.

💝💝💝
Hi, be happy that I've updated ha ha! Thank you so much for all the reads this honestly meets a lot to me. I didn't think anyone you would like this book.

Bye ily 😍

#loveislove🌈