FEELS, FEELS EVERYWHERE! (Harry Styles Imagine)

Start from the beginning

Wait...what?

"No..what? I didn't even confirm if I would or wouldn't be going."

"Um, okay.." he said, confused. "So, are you going?"

"Well, I treasure our relationship too much to leave like this. And I don't agree with a far away relationship." I said.

"So, then no. It would of been easier for you to say that." he laughed.

"But I love and treasure education." I continued.

He began to steam up. "What the hell are you saying, y/n? You are confusing me. Do you treasure us or school more?"

"I'm just saying I don't know! I cant just think of this in a few weeks!"

"Weeks!? You kept this from me in a matter of weeks?"

Shit. "Yes, but-"

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. I don't care if you go or not. I knew it was gonna happen eventually." he said with a cold heart. "I didn't even want this relationship to continue."

His eyes were so..dark.

My head spun and my heart ached so bad. But anger was still around.

"How can you say that after every damn thing we have done together. Every moment I have loved you. Every moment of our three years??" I screamed. Tears everywhere.

For him, nothing but a heartless laugh. "Seriously, Y/n. You know best that I never needed you. All those girls practically throwing themselves at me and you think I would just sit and think of our three years? Wow three. It felt like a decade. A boring ass decade."

I couldn't say anything. I really couldn't. The worst thing ever was that..that I didn't. Until I thought of a comeback. A shitty one since my mind was comforting my heart.

"W-Well fine! Don't expect seeing me every morning for the rest of your life. And when you wonder where I am, just remember this day. Mark my damn words if you have to!"

"Great!" he said and plopped himself on the couch.

He entered his phone password as if nothing happened. So, I ran upstairs and packed my stuff. A plane ticket was in my diary that I took out. I bought it just in case. Back up plans are awesome, aren't they? I then spent the night until my flight was coming over.

I woke up to being alone. I then realized he probably left to drink early morning with Louis or something. Man, I will miss those rad boys too though. They were always there for me...

I grabbed my bags after a warm shower. I didn't even bother to put on make up. Not like Mister IM-TOO-COOL-FOR-OUR-DECADE-OF-A-RELATIONSHIP STYLES gives a damn.

Before I was going to leave, I took off the heart necklace and threw it on the desk next to the bed. Right where a framed picture of Harry and I was. Well, that stung.

So, I walked downstairs to see Harry in the kitchen with two plates on the table. He sat motionless across from the table.

"You should really eat before your flight." he said, no tone at all.

"I was planning on eating there." I replied, no emotion too. Probably a little coldly though. "I like the food at the airport anyways. Plus, I wouldn't want a hassle."

"I insist since it is your last, uh, hour or so." he said.

I took the offer. It was my favorite meal, y/f/m. He always made it best too. I decided to eat only a little because I would puke it out after jet lag.

"How did I make it?" he asked with a little more emotion.

"Good." I kept it short.

It was silent before he spoke up. His voice cracked, like my heart, after asking his question.

"Where is your necklace?" he asked.

I paused before answering. Tears threatened, but anger threatened back. I couldn't stop thinking about the past.

"You should give it to someone you actually think your relationship will last with." I spat.

He got up before leaving. Then he came back with the necklace and looked at me. He then put it around my neck.

"You know it is always you...y/n..." he said, a tear spilling.

My tears were too. "I should..get going before I miss my flight.."

Before I could walk away, he grabbed me by the arm and said..no begged, "Please, don't go."

I whimpered as I broke down. He pulled me into a hug. I couldn't take this. But then it made me think off all the torture..all the pain that he caused me. Decades of a boring relationship? So many horrid words spat that almost made me break down.

"Harry, please stop." I cried a little.

I haven't called him by his first name in years. It was just too painful.

"Kitty..no." He begged. "Don't call me that. Our..our names.."

"I'm no longer your 'kitty', Harry." I said with a heartless sniffle.

I don't know where all this..courage came from and how it did, but it hurt so much. I felt as if I was being strapped continuos with knives and blades. It hurt.

I used his hand to bring up my chin to face him. Then he kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He released a sighed.

"So nothing at all..nothing..I can do..Kitty?" Harry asked.

Anything.

"Nothing." I finally said.

"Don't...please." he begged again. "I'm nothing without your touch. Your heart. Your love."

"I cant." I sighed.

He begged once more. "Please.."

I couldn't take it and walked off with tear strand. But before I did, I stopped in my tracks and yanked off the necklace to the point where the chain broke. I held it out and purposely dropped it so he could see. With a worried face, he ran to the floor where he cupped the necklace in his big hands.

"No.." His hoarse voice cried. "Y/n, Kitty!"

"-I'm no longer your Kitty, Harry. Goodbye." I said, walking out the door,

---

My chest hurt and my eyes were practically red. I couldn't drive without the thought of Harry in my head. His sweet voice. The three years and everything crashes when he just needed to blurt the 'truth' out.

I felt as if my life was a lie...

And now I have to pick myself back up and star all over.

___________________________________________________

Hey. I know, this sucks.

I'm so heartless.

You see, this is originally an Ashton imagine from 5SOS Imagines! But a tad shorter.

I made my decision to remain the writer I love. The writer hopefully you all love.

So this must be the longest I've ever made.

If you guys could, I'm making a new story: Friendzoned. It is starring Zoella (Youtuber), Cameron Dallas, Jake Johnson, Jenna Marbled, Nash Grier, etc. It's just such a crazy story.

Love you all! Comments will be answered from the previous story of why I wanted to quit as an imagine so you don't get bored.

Love lots!

XxJayxX/XxLilacxX