Chpt 25

A's p.o.v

I just finished helping the guys filming a video for them .  I haven't raced in the past month . I really want to get back at it . I miss the rush of adrenaline  . Allie has been practicing with Ricky and she is getting better .
I actually haven't been driving , Ricky has been helping me around .
"Oh guys after New Years I'm out " I said as they made sure everything was good . " really  we leave January 4 so what three two days later ?" Said Grayson "I guess " I said  .
"Ok good everything is good " said E
"Now let the editing begin " said Grayson . I laughed and they went to edit . "Guy I'll come back later I need to head back to Brooklyn to see what I'm doing with the house " I said "okay " they said "alrighty see yah in a bit " I said giving them a hug and left .
I get my car keys and unlock the car . It's like the first time driving it all over again . 
"You got it !!" Shouted Grayson from the roof  . I laughed and got in , I turned it on and just went for it .
I pulled out and went to Brooklyn .
It felt weird driving after a month of not driving .

I get to the house and Ricky is already there . " you made it " he said with a big smile "yup" I said " so we can either rent it and get money from it or sell it ?" He said as we walked inside . " well rent it " I said " that what I was thinking " he said "okay then we are renting it but we need to get it cleaned and fixed " I said " true " he said as we looked around .  " I might miss this house but I might just want to burn it down " I said  . Ricky laughed .

I went in my room to see if I have everything .
I did but when I looked in the closet I saw a flannel .  "I didn't know who's was that so I didn't pack it " he said " it's Dylan's " I said as I picked it up " I wasn't sure " he said " it's cool " I said as I wrapped it around my waist .
Ricky called someone to come and look at the house to see if it will be available to rent .
An hour of so later they came by . " you guys are all set " they said "you do just need to clean it up and fix the walls and that's bout it " they added " okay well will call you guys back once everything is all good " said Ricky " okay it was nice meeting you two " they said we smiled and let them out .

The rest of the day I was Ricky but I then headed back .
I call Ethan and he didn't answer .
I walked to his house and I looked through the window and saw him editing in the couch .
"We should scare him " I heard I got scared and swinged "what the fuck A" said Grayson " don't do that " I said " I'm sorry it's a reflex " I added as I helped him up . "It's okay " he said
"So what do we do ?" I asked " I don't know " he said and tapped on the window and we ran . "Why you do that for " I said as he hide . "I don't know " he said I slightly hit him on the shoulder and watched Ethan look through the window .
This the both Grayson and taped on the windows then the door .
When he went back and sat down we did it again two more times . The thirds time he was mad and stepped out side . As he looked around I ran inside along with Grayson . We hide in the room by the curtains with masks on .
We tapped on the window . He gets up and looked through the window . Me and Grayson crawl behinds him and stood there . "Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!" He said and curled up into a ball . Grayson and I start laughing our asses off . "Grayson ? A? " he said " ugh yeah " I said and continued laughing .
"Not funny I almost had a heart attack " he said placing his hand on his heart "sorry next time answer your phone " I said as I threw the mask .

After Ethan calmed down he started editing .
I sat there with him as he did .
I laughed at everything they did . "They are going to love this " I said " they always do " he said .
I smiled as he looked into my eyes . I wanted to kiss him so bad . He was leaning in and so was I . Our lips almost touched "hey you guuuuuysss!!" Shouted Grayson me and Ethan pulled away and I sat at the other end of the couch . "Woah I'm sorry " he said with a smile and walked away .
The rest of the night was ... was really awkward . But I still made him a nice soup .

The next day .

I decided to start school today . I felt way better now and well I just want to get over it .

When I got to school everyone looked at me .
"I heard she was shot " I heard someone whisper . All the way to class I heard that . I ignored it and kept walking .
At the end of the day as I was walking to my car
I head it again . "Look yes I got I shot!! So what shit happens !" I yelled " bullshit " said this guy " they tell what's this " I said showing them my arm then my back . " now everyone know it's true so shut up !" I said " I dig it " said a couple of guys . I rolled my eyes and left .
I get home and I went to sleep but not in my bed .
My grandma wasn't home she was out and so I didn't want to be alone so I called Ethan . I asked if I can take a nap at his house .He quickly said yes and I knocked out in his room.
I woke up and they had uploaded their video.
I laid in his bed and watched the video .
Ethan comes in "I see your awake " he said "yup " I said as I was laughing ." Dude I might just take over your bed it's so comfy " I said as I stretched and sat up "ha ha your funny " he said "I'm serious " I said "nope " he said "yeah" I said "no" he said and we kept going until Grayson came in . "I'm tacking it " he said as he jumped on the bed "ugh no" both Ethan and I said . We all laughed . "Okay well I got homework to do " I said "can we help ?" They said I laughed " sure " I said and kept laughing .
We walked over to the house and walked inside . I think this is going to be the first time they come in to my room .
I did my work and talked and had some food.
" guys I want to do something on Friday " I said "like what " said Ethan "yup what ?" Said grays .
I smiled and looked at them . "It's about to get lit " I said

A/N oooh okay 😉🔥