Chapter 2

ASH
I was just about to leave but then a girl falls on me and it looks to be Serena.
Once I looked directly at her she said
"You pervert!! GET OFF ME!!"
   She punches me and jumps off then she runs away. I just get up and start walking away.
                         SERENA
That lonely pervert Ash trying to do things to me now, I just hate him more now. I thought he was different but now look I'll tell the whole school.
                            ASH
It's the next day which is Tuesday and I'm walking into school and get stopped by all the guys. "It's the loner that try to do things with Serena!"
"Let's get him!"
They all suddenly jump on me and punch me and kick me but I don't do anything, they all stop and I'm just laying on the floor doing nothing. I start walking to class but stop and listen to some people saying
"yo that loner is weird why didn't he fight back"
"Idk man he is unknown just like an alien."
After I hear that I turn around and start walking away, but once I get outside there is a Dragon waiting for me. The school immediately starts to evacuate and leave the school area, I turn on my power and get blue aura with blue eyes. I fly around the dragon trying to confuse it but it quickly stabbed me with its tail. I scream an agony and fall on the ground from over 100 feet in the air and smash into the ground. I get up and release some of my energy into a blast and the dragon just breathes fire. The fire ends up Winning and I get hit with my own power and the fire. I couldn't do anything the dragon is to strong, but I have to keep on fighting. I absorb my aura and turn it into a blade I fly back at the dragon. The dragon uses his claws but I dodge them, and I slash him but it didn't do what I expected the dragon the uses it's wings and it slashes me and hits me back to the ground. I'm starting to bleed more and more, and start charging I send all my aura to my hand waiting for the perfect moment. I see it and fly up, hit the dragon but get all the power sent back. I get blasted and start heading for the school.
SERENA
I come back to the school but from a far distance and I see The loner Ash, but he seems to be flying towards the school and he's bleeding. He crashes into the school and it blows up.
Wait that means Ash is dead...