xviii.

"That spark that ignited me burned me to ashes."

;

So I'm currently writing the plot and updating before NCT 127's Cherry Bomb BEFORE THEY WRECK ME UP!!!!! + NCT LIFE IN OSAKA

Anyways, I am still trying my best to keep this fic alive and as well end it. Guess who's my bias in NCT?

This update is for those who are still waiting for fugitive! This is because I love you guys so much! Now, FEED YOUR HUNGRY AUTHOR WITH COMMENTS.

IF YA'LL CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED, PLEASE DO REREAD FOR YOU TO BE NOT COMPLETELY WEIRDED OUT.

;;

Jaehyun taps his fingers along with his anxiety filled heartbeats. His mind was in chaos after receiving the news that the Kkangpae's boss was taken by the agency. He cannot calm the fuck down because their organization is in grave danger. His men are retracting and the transactions are getting sabotaged in the underground world.

"We need to get Taeyong out of that hell hole." Jaehyun bravely announced as he pursed his lips thin. Kun and Yeri shot him a confused look while Sicheng clenched his fists.

"Jae, we need a good plan—"

"Well fuck the plan we have no time!" Jaehyun stammered and heaves a long sigh. He kicks an empty bottle out of his way and slammed his back against the dirty velvet couch that Yeri previously sat on. "Kun's right oppa."

"I know, I know..." Jaehyun faintly whispers and covered his face using his right arm, thoughts silently digging into his mind. There are fractions of worries inside his mind and a lot of disturbances which he didn't even like. Yeri sat beside Jaehyun and gave him a playful tap to ease his nervousness. "Calm down, I know we can figure something out."

With the contact, Jaehyun stirs up and stands. "Then we can't let another second pass that he's in there. Ten would surely open his mouth once he recovers. Our team, our team—"

"Then kill that boy." Winwin butts in and drops the half lit cigarette from his hand. He blew a trail of monochromatic ghosts while giving up a sly smirk, "I know what hospital he's in. I can rip his throat out so he wouldn't even try to talk."

"He's under the Bureau's protection winwin." Kun says as a matter of fact. "Besides, Taeyong hyung....he wouldn't speak up right?"

With those sudden wrong words, Jaehyun felt very attacked that he raced towards Kun and lunged the boy against the solid wall, eyes almost bloodlust. "Don't you fucking say that huh!" He shouted and tightened his grip. Yeri tried to stop them while Sicheng watches them like some piece of movie. "Don't you ever know what he has done for you? You think he would turn his back against us!? It's fucking Nakamoto who rebelled!"

"I said stop!" Yeri scratches Jaehyun's arm that got the angry boy ruffling down. "Do you think Taeyong would want this!? Two of his most important men are defying the organization and you two are just going to kill each other here!? Where did your brains go Jung Yoonoh!?"

Jaehyun snaps out of his argument and only gave Kun a warning look. Yeri stands like a mom and checks Kun's neck but the poor girl was just shoved by Kun.

Fugitive | seulyongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें