Silence

MayMay POV

I am just 20 years old and already living my dream. This is a dream that I always wanted and needed as well to help my family, but it was one of those days that all that I ever wanted to do was to lock myself in my room for awhile and just bask in the silence of my own little space.

"Just this moment please." I whispered and quietly pleaded to myself.

I just dropped myself on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. Many things came to mind but I wasn't the type of person who would make such big of a deal for small things. But this time, I was tired, I got insecure and bashers comments just got into my system and it somehow got me sad, upset and thinking. Yes, I may have a lot of supporters but I know too that a lot of people are also waiting to see my downfall.

A ring from my phone pulled me from my trance. I already knew that it was you that is calling me before I even looked at the phone and I was right. Another ring came after the other and it doesn't seem to stop. I just wasn't in the mood for any calls tonight and shortly decided to turn it off and just prepared to go to sleep.

Morning came and a loud knock woke me up from my sleep.

"Hala! Anong oras na!" I jolt up awake from my bed and opened the door. It was my RM who I think is looking more worried than mad. "Im sorry. Am I late already?" I asked her.

"Jusko kang bata ka! Nag-aalala na ako sayo, hindi kita makontak kaninang umaga, recording mo pa naman ngayon baka ma-late tayo." I just hugged her tight and apologized.

"Ano ba nangyari at naka off yang phone mo. Kagabi pa daw yan sabi ni Edwardo." She asked me. I looked at her and told her that I forgot to charge my phone. I was thankful that today I will just be at the recording studio and will be recording the songs for my album. I guess this would be a good destruction for awhile to keep me busy and not think too much. 

====================================================================

Hey guys, its just a short start, though I really dont know how I'd continue this story but yeah Im already doing the next chappie..  just a short one but I hope you guys like it.

Thank you for reading.