Soft Core Vampire Porn

Hello Readers! I hope you like the story, follow, review it! Tell what you think

Disclaimer. I own nothing, but Amilea Gilbert

My body was soar. But it usually is after nights like this. At first it was nothing but pure bliss. I loved him. Well I thought I did. I don’t know true love. But this isn’t it. As I lay here, with his naked body pressed against mine, I can’t help but to have this same inner battle with myself that I’ve had for the last few months. But I know there’s really no point. In the end it’s always the same. I’ll always be there for him. Even though I know it’s wrong. Even though I know it’s not me he really cares for… But my sister.

My names Amelia Gilbert.  And I’m trapped in vampire filled nightmare. And I’m not even my own main character. 

The leading role goes to my baby sister. Well I guess technically she’s not my biological sister, nor is she a baby. She’s only a year younger than me. And the biological thing, well the beans was spilled on that one a while back. She was adopted. But that didn’t make a difference. I helped raise that girl. I still love her. Another thing, even though she’s adopted, we still have some similar features. For one, our hair. Long, dark brown. Straight. While mine is natural and the split usually more to the side than the middle, she spends a ridiculous amount of time straightening hers. Which I really don’t understand why… She’s my sister and I love her, but let’s be honest. Katherine really does rock the curly hair. Another similarity, our bodies, tanned average height, I just have a curse of being a tad more… curvy? Don’t get me wrong I’m not fat. I’ve done enough hunter training with Alaric that the mass amount of burgers I enjoy don’t leave a mark. While Elena is a solid C, I’m a D, and I’ve got a kick boxers ass. Okay so that, I’m pretty proud of. Then there’s our eyes. Hers, a chocolate brown. Deep enough for anyone to fall into, but mine. Just brown. A lightish brown. I’ve herd when the light hits them they turn green, but as if I would know that.

I tried to unwrap myself from Damon’s grasp as quickly and quietly as possible , and search the room for my missing garments. My black underwear and leopard print bra was simple enough to find, along with my cream blouse and gray knit cardigan, the really issue was my  pants.

“where the hell..?” I pulled up the comforter off the edge of the bed to glance under,

“looking for these?” I shot up to see Damon with his trademark smirk dangling my dark blue ae jeans.

“Gee thanks,” I glared and snatched them, and quickly shimmied them on.

“What’s got you so crabby?” I continued to search for my other black leather boot, “and in a rush…”

“Well not everybody has all of eternity Damon,” I grabbed the missing boot from the top of his dresser and slid it back on my foot while checking my black leather fossil purse for my keys. “I have places to be”. He chuckled and flopped back down onto the bed,

“sure you do Princess”.

The thing is, I love my sister, I really do. But sometimes it’s hard. To always be second. To always be on the back burner. I know Caroline used to bitch about this insistently back in her human life, but it’s true. Everyone loves Elena. Including Damon.             

---

 “Matty!” I couldn’t help the smile that sets on my face every time I see the boy. With all the stuff he been through, and being one of the few humans in our little group. The kids quite the soldier, plus he freaking adorable.

She smiled back and gave me a hug picking me up on the floor. “Hey Ames, you look…” I gave him a glare but I couldn’t fight the smile. Hey, I know what I look like! I got out of that boarding house so fast I had to use the rear-view mirror I do what I possibly could. Which pretty much means throwing my disastrous hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. My makeup was mostly still intact, so some BurtsBees pomegranate chapstick and we just called it a day. “Beautiful. Ames, your look beautiful.” I can hear the laughter behind his voice and gave him a nice shove in the arm before looking up at the clock. Two till ten. Fantastic. “your timing is truly phenomenal… “ I just laughed as I skipped my way into the back room,

“As always!” I quickly scanned the room before ripping of my cardigan and top and tossing on my black mystic grill tee and the apron, I usually just leave a note pad and pen so I won’t have to worry on days like these when I’m a little behind.

I skidded to a halt right infront of my boss, hand on my hip and a cheeky smile. He checked his watch and gave me a pointed look,

“Phenomenal timing Miss. Gilbert.” I gave a wink,

“So they say, where will you have me?”

“Jessica’s a no show, so it’s your lucky day. Bar duty.” My eyes widen,

“Really? Score!” I skipped to the bar and took my place. I’m not of age, so I guess technically I shouldn’t be back here, that was always the issue before, but I got my licence and I knew what I was doing, so no harm done.

It was only half hour into my shift and I’ve made a solid amount of drinks. Matt walks over and hands me an order.

“Bar duty hey, good for you.” He gave a genuine smile,

  “Thanks Matty, you know it’s only 10:30 and I’ve made about 14 drinks. Sometimes we joke about alcoholism, but clearly it’s a seriously problem here..!” Matty just laughed and shook his head.

“Only you Ames would joke about something like that,” He grabbed his tray and continued to wait tables.

---

“So your reeeally not going?” I sighed and gave her a look, hand on hip. You know the look. She just rolled her eyes.

“With what’s going on between me and Stephan, I think it’s better if I just stay in. You know, crappy tv, junk food.” Yeah, like I believe that load of bull. So I just sighed again.

“Yeah, sure alright…” I zipped up the side of the dress and looked at Elena’s refection expectantly, “so..?” She smiled and blinked a few times,

“Wow, you look amazing. Where did you get that dress?” I smiled,

“online of course, It’s quite difficult finding a dress in this small town that your know someone else won’t be wearing…” Elena smiled and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, placing her chin on my left. We continued to admire the dress. It was black and tight fitting, one shoulder strap and came to about my mid-thigh, it was fairly simple, but that was the point. I decided to put the focus onto my lips. A deep plum. It was very dramatic to I stuck with minimal eye makeup. Just a bit of gold, light eyeliner, winged as usual, and loads of mascara. The mask was black and lace and my heels matched the plum lipstick. I wanted to keep my hair out of my face so I could show off the mask. It was lightly curled and teased, then pulled up into a slightly messy but elegant up do. “Well I think I’m ready… I better not hold Mat up,” Elena handed me my black clutch, it really only contained my phone and my lipstick. No need for keys since Matt said he’d give me a ride. “Thanks Elena” I grabbed my heels off my bed and bounded downstairs to find Elena finishing off her speech with Mat that she had earlier than me. She’s fighting with Stephan, it would be weird, she was normalcy in her life… blah blah. I just don’t buy it. Matty looks up at me and had a bit of a shocked look on his face. I smiled. Yeah, that all the confirmation I need.  

I laugh and hook my arm threw his, “Well thanks Matty!” He just laughed and recomposed himself,

“You look amazing Ames,” I made an over dramatic gasp and fanned myself off with my hand that wasn’t hitched to his.

“Why I neva, Matty you sure know how to make a gal blush,” Elena laughed at my southern drawl, and Matty just shook his head and pulled me to his car.

“Have fun you too!” I smiled back at Elena and waved,

“now don’t you watch too much soft corn vampire porn!” Matty snickered at the scowl on Elena’s face and we quickly continued to his car as she mumbled obscenities at us. Well mainly me.