Too Little Too Late

My fabulous readers! I love you all who favorite, follow and especially Review!

I hope you all enjoy what's to come.

Disclaimer. I don't own shit. Just Sweet, Amelia Gilbert! Read On!

"Mnmm no... Don't go!" I mumbled from my spot on Elijah bed. He laughed and placed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away to search for new clothes.

"You know I must. I have to meet up with your Aunt Jenna. She'll be showing me around the old property lines." He said as he sat on the bed and started to button up his shirt.

Rolling my eyes, I flopped back down on the bed and sighed, "Wow... sounds riveting."

He chuckled. "Don't you have work in an hour?" he asked tilting his head mockingly. I lazily pulled my naked body up from the covers and crawled to Elijah. I pressed my body into his back and snaked my arms around his shoulders. I started a trail of kisses on his neck.

"Mhmm. But like you said, not for a whole hour..." Before I could blink Elijah pushed me back on the bed, he hovered over me and smirked,

"We better make this quick then,"

...

"Bonnie! Germy! What can I get for yuh?" Bonnie smiled, while Jer just rolled his eyes at my childhood nickname for him, he replied,

"um some Coke's?" He looked at over at Bonnie who nodded an added,

"Ou and a plate of yam fries!" I nodded and gave a quick wave to a very frustrated looking Luka, before placing the order. I jumped slightly at the sound of Luka slamming his fist on the table and rolled my eyes. Witch drama.

I stood at the dispenser, pouring a couple of coke's when I felt a pair of toned arms wrapped themselves around my waist,

"Amsie Waimsie. I've miss you," I felt my whole face brighten,

"Matty!" I engulfed him in a hug, "Gawd, I need away from all this torturing crap, we need a movie night," I felt Matt's boy stiffen.

"Torturing? Ame's is someone hurting you?!" Oh shit. This boy is a huge part of our lives. His sister was turned and then murdered. And his super confusing relationship, that I still don't know what happening by the way, is with a freaking vampire! How has he not been brought into the loop yet?!

"No no no, no Matty. Mental torture. With me graduating, school and family drama is a bit much right now." Smooth. Matty gave me an unsure look, but nodded. I heard a ding from a bell near the kitchens'. Our cook Joe gestured to the plate of yam fries with his spatula before continuing with the grill. "We'll plan a Star Wars marathon or something! Later Matt," I grabbed the plate and place in on a tray with their drinks and skidded over to Bonnie and Jer. I halted slightly at the tension between them and slowly placed the plate in the middle before eyeing them.

"Erm... am I interrupting something?" I asked warily. Bonnie sighed and shook her head,

"Thanks for the fries Ame's."

"Mhmm..." I slowly turned but smiled when I spotted Alaric. I slowed my quick pace when I noticed Damon kiss the oh so popular news reporter Andy Star. I scrunched up my face and turned on my heel.

"Amelia!" I cringed at the sounds of Rick's voice, but slowly turned to face them and dragged my feet over.

"Hey, Alaric. Damon."

I just smiled at Andy not feeling to into introductions; nevertheless she stuck her hand out. Great.

"Andy Star." She gave a wide smile.