"She called us to come find you before the game but to give you some time to cool off before doing so. So we stayed until halftime and then came here."
"Have I been gone that long?"
"Longer. We couldn't find you for a good fifteen minutes."
"Sorry."
"Don't be. As long as you're okay then that's all that matters to us."

One of their phones started ringing and Lauren pulled out hers.

"I'll be back. I gotta take this."

She stood up and walked away from us. Amy scooted closer to me and we looked out at the city. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"What happened? Back at the stadium."
"They all care so much and I hardly know them and-."
"Now you're afraid you'll lose them so you're scared to trust and open up to them."
"How did you know?"
"I watch a lot of Law and Order."

I laughed at her and looked at her. She smiled at me and grabbed one of my hands.

"You and Christen are really alike. More than you two actually realise. If you're feeling like this, imagine how she must be feeling."
"I should probably go talk to her."
"I think that's a good idea. Come on, we'll take you."

Lauren walked over and smiled. Amy and I both stood up. We walked together towards the hotel. Just as we left the park my phone started ringing. I pulled it out to see it was Tobin calling me.

"It's Tobin."
"Answer it. She's worried."

Me; Hi Tobs.
Tobin; Oh thank god you're okay. Where are you? We're all worried sick about you.
Me; I'll be at the hotel in ten minutes. Don't tell them please. I don't want them to ask me what's wrong.
Tobin; I'll be waiting on the bench outside the hotel for you. If you're not here in ten minutes I'll tell Chris or worse, Alex.
Me; You wouldn't.
Tobin; Oh but I would. Ten minutes Rach.

I smiled after she hung up. Amy chuckled at her childlessness. It took only five minutes, and like Tobin said, she was sitting on the bench on her phone. I ran towards her and jumped onto her. She screamed but hugged me back.

"I missed you."
"I missed you too Toby. I'm sorry I missed the game."
"As long as you're okay then that's all that matters."
"I'm okay. I had two lovely women help me. I think you know them really well. Ladies."

I got off of her and she turned her head. She jumped up and ran to Lauren and Amy. They hugged her back. I smiled at them and then turned to face the hotel. I sat on the bench and put my head in my hands and sighed. I pulled out my phone and went into mom's contact. I pressed call and brought the phone up to my ear and stood up.

Mom; Hello?
Me; Hey.
Mom; Where are you Rach? You haven't been answering anyone's calls or messages. They're all worried.
Me; I'm fine. I'm with Tobin.
Mom; Good. Look, Rach, we need to talk about what happened earlier. Please come back so we can.
Me; I'm scared mom. I just need time. I'll talk to you later.

I hung up and wiped my eyes. I turned to look at the three and saw they didn't notice me. I slowly walked away and then sprinted. I ended up at the pier. I decided to go on the Ferris wheel. I bought a ticket and got in line. I got onto my cart and relaxed. It took a while but I was at the top. The ride stopped and it was peaceful. The city looked beautiful. It was all lit up by lights. I took out my phone and went into camera. I took a picture of it and looked at it. I smiled and locked my phone. After a few minutes I got off the ride and walked along the pier. I got tired and began walking back up the pier. I froze in place when I saw Alex and Kelley. I made eye contact with Alex and she ran straight towards me. She looked all over my body for cuts and bruises and it made me smile that she cared so much.