It smelled like him, like Liam.

'He's gone.' My wolf said.

'I know.' I said.

I grabbed the shirt and placed it in a plastic bag, as I did the knot I could feel the tears roll down my face.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked me as he and Emma entered.

"I want you to throw this away." I told him as I handed him the bag.

"But this shirt is your favorite and I gave it to you, are you sure about this Liz?" Nick asked me.

"It smells like him, I don't want something that will remind me of him." I said.

"Okay, I will throw it away I understand." Nick said as he looked at me worried.

I looked at Emma who had one of my bags in her hands.

"The same goes for my clothes and the baby's clothes. I don't want anything that reminds me of him." I told her.

"But Lizzy-." Emma started.

"Emma, I don't want anything that will constantly remind me of him, I want to forget him. To forget all the things he did to me." I told her.

Emma nodded and forced a small smile.

"Of course, I get you." Emma said before Nick and she left the room.

I got to bed and stayed there for a moment but I really couldn't be here doing nothing, I had an odd sensation in my stomach. I got up and walked towards my dresser I saw the picture of Max and me when we were little in the beach. I guess that when I thought we were both meant to be I had no idea of how hard all of this would get, at this point I really didn't know if all of this pain was worth it.

I looked at the picture meanwhile I grabbed it between my hands.

Was he worth it, after all we been through and what we had suffered was there something left for us to fight for?

"Can I speak to you?" A voice said breaking through my thoughts.

I gave a sigh and placed the picture back.

"I don't think it's a good idea right now Max." I said as I turned around and looked at him.

As I saw his eyes my wolf whimpered, the look he had was so full of pain.

"Please just give me a chance, just listen to me." Max said.

I pursed my lips, all I wanted to do was to yell at him but I would give him only one chance, the last time I was going to do this if he fucked it up it was not going to be my fault but his.

"Fine, you have a minute." I said as I sat down in the bed.

Max got near me and kneeled on the floor next to me, he grabbed my hands which I had resting in my lap. Max met my eyes and I felt as if nothing had changed, the power his eyes held was huge; they would immediately take away my breath.

"Look I know I have been a jerk ever since I saw you in the mansion." Max said.

"A jerk that would be a huge understatement." I said.

Max stared at me.

"Okay, an ass hole, dumbass call me whatever you want I know I was mean to you and I'm sorry I just can't explain what I felt when my brother said that. He took away everything I had in my life except you and when I saw that he had done that I was more than destroyed and for you to accept that the child you were carrying was his, it broke my heart." He said.