marked

Max's P.O.V

"I don't think being here is a good idea." Taylor said as we got to Ben's pack house.

"Why?" Nick asked him.

"I have a bad feeling about all of this and I don't like that Ben at all." Taylor said.

"You're right I have the same feeling about this." I told him.

I looked at Abby who was talking with Ben.

"We should tell Abby about this and leave, we are just wasting time here." I added.

Ben's pack came outside to receive us; there was a girl with them that really called my attention. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, when she met mine she smiled.

"Do you know her?" Nick asked me.

"No, but I feel as if I did." I told him.

"Mom, dad guess who came to visit you, I bet you were not expecting this?" Ben said.

Abby's P.O.V

"Abby what are the odds?" Ben's mum said as she looked at me with a dirty look.

I always hated that woman just because she had enough money to have herself and her dogs with diamond collars didn't mean that I was worthless.

'But you are to her eyes.' My wolf reminded me.

'That was one of the main reasons why I dumped Ben.' I told her.

'And the other reason was that Ben was a jerk, right?' My wolf said remembering.

"Um Abigail, are you okay?" The woman said when I didn't answer her.

I forced a smile in my face.

"I'm perfectly fine I was talking with my wolf any way it was a pleasure to see you again but we have to go. My mate and I want to reunite some of his family members." I said lying.

"Your mate Abigail, I didn't know you had a mate." She said in a squeaky voice.

"I do." I said being tolerant of that tone of voice and the way she was looking at me.

"Is it this young man?" She asked referring to Max.

"No, that is Max his brother, this is Taylor his brother in law, Nick a friend and this is my mate Zac." I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all why don't you stay for supper?" Ben's mom asked us.

"I don't think we should, we have to get going plus we already ate." I told her.

"But what could you have eaten? There isn't a restaurant in the road for miles." She said.

"I know my Grams packed us some snacks that we ate on the way here." I said.

"But that is not enough why don't you join us for some real food, does anybody have a craving for Lobster?" She said as she gestured us to follow her inside the 'house' where they lived that was more a mansion than a house.

I started to follow her when I realized I had no option, Zac walked next to me and placed his arm around me.

In normal circumstances I would make him take his arm off me but it felt nice plus I loved to see the sour look Ben had in his face when he looked at Zac and me together.

"Is it me or did his mum just insulted your Grams' food?" Zac whispered to me.

"She better not, but I am used to it since she never like my Grams or me for starters." I told him back.