Farkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant.

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, now we need to take on these bandits with a surprise. I hear you are the best stealth master there is [Y/N] do you think you can handle it?" Aela smirked.

"You know it." I grinned from ear-to-ear. 

I hadn't had the chance to make a stealthy approach to anything since joining the Companions, and Aela was alway the one to give me that opportunity.

We headed inside and avoided the boulder trap before I equipped my daggers and backstabbed the bandit outlaw. He didn't make a sound as he landed on the floor. I grabbed the key from his pockets and unlocked the door to the main room.

"Gotta have a sharp axe to cut through all that fat..." One of the bandits said.

"Hurry up with it. We've got a merchant in the pit to take care of after we carve this thing up." Said another.

"Aela." I whispered. "Do you think you can hit that fire lamp from here?"

"Do you think me incapable?" She questioned. "Of course I can."

"On three." I said drawing my own arrow and aiming it at the other fire lamp across the room.

"One. Two. Three." 

We both sent arrows flying and the lamps dropped to the ground, igniting the oil pools on the floor.  The bandits screamed, patting the flames on their arms down, and turned o the doorway to see who'd done such a thing.

Me and Aela were already half the way to them when the noticed, I took mine out with the first swing while Aela fought with the other. Then out of nowhere I started to feel nauseous.

"Aela." I moaned, clutching my stomach. "I don't feel so good."

She finished him off and headed to me, putting the back of her hand to my head. 

"You are a little hot." She observed. "Do you need to-"

I cut her off when I vomited into a nearby bucket.

"I think you are ill, we need to get you home. Now." She was about to take my arm when a sword got swung between us.

"Die, damn you!" The bandit chief called out to Aela as he continued to hit her aggressively. 

In a matter of seconds Aela was down on her knees and the chief was looking at me.

"Gonna split your belly like an old woman's purse!" He smiled as he walked over to me.

Thats when it hit me. I was nauseous because I was pregnant.

I launched myself at him, and hit his so hard he stumbled backwards. Rage was burning in my eyes. He had just threatened my unborn child. Threatening me was fine, I could kill you instantly, but threatening my new baby was another story.

I swung again and again until he was down on his knees and begging for mercy. That was when Aela struck him with an arrow from where she was in the room.

"I think we need to get you home." She bluntly stated and grabbed my arm, pulling me outside and to my horse.

The entire ride home I was only thinking of the baby. What would have happened if something had gone wrong? 

"Are you alright?" Aela asked as she halted both our horses.

"Yes. Why?" I asked.

"You are crying. Does the illness really hurt the much? Or was there someone you used to know in that mine?" She asked sympathetically as she wiped away tears.

I hadn't even realised I had started crying until she pointed it out but, now I could feel them, the streamlines were cold against my face in the frosty morning air.

"No." I said smiling. "We just have to get home. And quickly." 

Then hurry up [Y/N], we have to move so they don't realise I took you out for a fight." She stated as she began heading to the farm.

I unmounted my horse, I walked up the the gate and greeted the guards, I even played a game of tag with the children, but nothing could stop me from worrying about what would have happened if Aela hadn't taken the hits for me back in the mine. Aela knew something was wrong when we were heading up the Jorvaskar together and she stopped me before I headed inside.

"Are you sure you are fine?" She asked as she held the food for this evenings dinner in her arms.

"Yes." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you."

"Okay there is defiantly something wrong with you." She laughed as we walked into the hall.

We were greeted by an I-know-what-you-have-done-Aela-and-my-brother-is-pissed Vilkas, a worried Tilma, a terrified Lucia, and a furious Farkas.

"Well, how are you all this fine morning." Aela smiled placing the bag of groceries on the table. "Me and [Y/N] had a lovely morning stroll through the town didn't we?" 

"Aela." Farkas was not just furious, his voice was near enraged.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"Don't. Do. That. Again." I could see he was hold back from getting into a fight with the girl, she just shrugged and headed down to change into something not covered in blood.

Leaving me alone with a very angry lot of Companions.

"[Y/N]." Farkas began, walking up the stairs to meet me at the door.

I stopped him in his walk as I leaped into his arms. He was warms, strong, and the only thing I needed right now.

"Im pregnant." I whispered into his ear.

I felt his stiffen under me before pushing me back and looking me in the eyes. He scoured them for a sign of doubt but found nothing when I broke into a smile and my eyes started to water.

"You're not joking." He said as his eyes also began to draw water.

He smiled wide and lifted me up into the air, swinging me around on the spot. We both burst into laughter as we watch Lucia, Vilkas, and Tilma look worried.

"What are you so happy about?" Vilkas asked.

"I'm gonna be a dad to another kid!" He chocked out between breaths. "I'm gonna be a dad to ANOTHER KID!" He yelled as soon as he got his voice back.

Vilkas congratulated us as Lucia danced around the hall with Tilma. Aela came running up the stairs.

"You're pregnant!" She yelled in shock. "Is that why you threw up!"

"Yes." Farkas replied looking at her in anger. "And you are not out of trouble yet, especially now."

"No, no Farkas!" I calmed him. "She saved me from a bandit who was going to split open my belly."

I saw rage in his eyes.

"He got what was coming I assume." He spat out in Aela's direction.

"Sure did." She spoke.

"Then you are safe, for now." He turned back to me. "We are having a baby." He smiled, holding me in his arms.

"Yes. Yes we are." I smiled as I pulled him down for a kiss.