10 Years Leap

"Who are you?" These words repeated again and again in Shivaay's head. These were the words Anika told before she fainted.

Anika's Mind

"Mama?"

"Yes Beta, please find your sister. I lost you and her once. Find her for ma."

"Ma, what happened to her, what does she look like?"

"Anika wake up, this is your doctor Rain speaking to you wake up?"

In Room

"I hate you, B****! Curse you I need to find her." Hearing this Shivaay rushed into Anika's room. The doctor was trying to control her. But Anika was acting insane. They sedated Anika.

Doctor comes out and calls Shivaay to her cabin.

"Mr. Oberoi, I am afraid your wife is in a state of lunacy. A part of her brain has been damaged. We will have to admit her to our asylum. We need your signature on some sheets. Shivaay just blankly signs on some sheets. He has lost all his sense. He feels broken. He exits the room and books a ticket to Los Angeles. He leaves his family and Anika.

Meanwhile Tia pays the doctor for her work and sends Anika to London to Howard University. They had injected Anika with some kind of poison that made her act like that. They had also given her some medicines to erase her memory about the past.

Jhanvi and Priyanka are upset over the loss of both Anika and Shivaay. But pull together to look after Shivani. They take her and return to India.

10 years later

Delhi

"Bua, I have a party to go to on Saturday at Priya's house. May I go? All big stars and businessmen are coming. Even Aarushi, the famous model will be there. I so badly want to meet her."

"No Shivani, you can't. What will your Badi Dadi say? I am telling you no. It's an adults only party. I don't know how Priya's parents are letting her attend." Priyanka retaliated.

"Badi Dadima is dead."

"Shivani, she was my Badima, talk properly."

"You watch how I go." Thought Shivani to herself.

London

A girl is shown getting up in a mansion.

"Anika Ma'am, your bubble bath is ready. Even Arushi madam's."

"Thanks Alice."

The girl gets out of the bed and calls out "Di, get up we have shoot today and we have to pack to go to India also. Nik jeeju will pick you and me in an hour."

Then you see another girl mirror image getting up from the bed.

"Ok Anu, tell Nik that I will be ready."

(Yup readers Anika found her sister. Sorry guys she does not remember her past. So no Shivaay is not around.)

An hour later

A Mercedes picks the twin sisters and drops them at a set. Anika and Aarushi are models for many famous companies. They print money and lead a life of comfort. All companies want them. The sisters are famous in the ads industry. Anika found Aarushi at her college in Howard as they were both studying media there. It was recognition at first sight. Since then they have been together. The only way to distinguish them is their eyes. Aarushi has blue circles around her pupils while Anika has grey ones.

Los Angeles

"Sir, you have an invitation to Mr. Pai's party. Shall I accept it?"