Chapter 3: Back to NY

"Shivaay, when are you and Anika going back to New York." Asked Jhanvi, Shivaay's Badima.

"Anika?"

"Haan Shivaay, you have to take her and choti with you."

"What I have to take that b**** with me" thought Shivaay. "Tomorrow"

Anika in the meantime was struggling with Shivani trying to feed her heard this and thought "Hey Ganesh ji, I did not want to go."

Next Day[At the airport]

"We will miss you Anika Bhabhi, Badima nahi ah sakti warna who bhi ye hi kahti. Choti ka khyal rakna." "Bhaiya, Anika ka madad karna." Prinku kept blabbering with tears pouring out of her eyes.

Shivaay helped through her immigration, then passed everything to Anika including the address of his apartment and left. Anika burdened with all the luggage and Shivani was struggling throughout the journey.

At the apartment

Anika walked through all the rooms that were familiar to her. Nothing had changed except for the pictures, all were filled with Tia and Shivaay. Shivaay had given her a room in the house and had left to meet "his Tia" as he had put it. Esmeralda, their maid was cleaning the apartment and peeking at her.

Finally, she could not control her curiosity.

She asked "Ma'am, Shivani is your and Shivaay's daughter right." Anika went pale.

Esmeralda made her sit down and she poured out the whole story. Esmeralda realized that Anika needed her help. She wiped Anika's tears and assured her that she would help her.

Esmeralda went to her room and made a phone call.

Shivaay told Tia about his predicament.

"Who is this new girl? I will kill her. Anika was easy but a girl with a kid is going to be difficult." Tia fumed.

"Where is the girl sleeping?" "I gave another room." "Good" "Guess who the girl is?".

At that moment

"Shivaay" a voice called out.

"Badima?"

"Prinku was coming here for an interview, so I thought I would come. Surprise." "Yeh kaun hai?"

"Hello Aunty, I am Shivaay's colleague, Tia."

"Pleased to meet you, beta."(not. Chudale meri bacchi say pati chura rahe ho tum.-Jhanvi thought)

"Ok Shivaay, I will come to your house tomorrow to meet your wife."

"Ok Tia"