Authors Note (sorry)

So if you haven't read the chapter before this, why are you here. I'm just gunna jump in and say thank you sooo sooo soooo much for all of the reads and comments so far! I cannot express enough how much I appreciate all of you.
Now moving on to the wedding.  I'm not sure if I should have the bois come out to their parents over a dinner or something like that or just have the wedding really soon. I also want to do more journal chapters but I'm not sure if you guys liked it.
I also need ideas for the wedding!!! Like I know that Zoe, Alana and Jared will be there but like should I add Jeremy and Michael from BMC?? Or Alex and John from Hamilton?? Maybe the Heathers and Veronica and JD. I don't know.
I want yall to vote about what you want the wedding colors to be. My choices are blue, black or burgundy. Of course if you have another idea I'm completely open. I think I've responded to every single comment on here. Also I might decide to put you guys as wedding guests of you want to be in it. Just like put in your name and a short description of yourself. Example being Vanessa, long wavy brown hair, black framed glasses, blue eyes, short, witty personality. Only if you want to though!

Another thing is my summer uploading schedule. It's going to be really messy because my family really likes to camp and move around. I probably won't be uploading anything this weekend and then from the 26th of June to the 3rd of July because I'm going on a camping trip with my fren. I will probably write while we are driving but I honestly don't know. 
It's also final season in Canada so that means studying. Ughhhhh. We have to write a story in LA and I might just write a really gay fic about Connor and Evan. We have to do these things called HLATS where you are given the same topic each year and you have to write about 1000 words minimum. The topic is always about a place you want to visit and I just ranted about society and shit.

I've already written like 400 words..... great. It's kinda late but I don't care.

I need more ideas for continuing the story. Like should they adopt a kid? Or will they move to New York? Maybe they'll start to sing more. I need help. Also if you want me to start doing one-shots or drabbles then I will create create a new story and just update this one never.

If you read all of that, bless. You are my favorite. Comment "Mike faist is a true gift from God" in the comment section if you did. Personally, I don't read the authors note chapters unless it's all they've updated with. Also I don't know if I should put more of my art on here. I draw often but I always end up crinkling them or loosing them in the mess of my locker. I do have a few in a folder tho. The folder is literally called "yea sure"

Would I lie? It contains really gay drawings of Connor and Evan that I've drawn in social and LA in particular

Would I lie? It contains really gay drawings of Connor and Evan that I've drawn in social and LA in particular. My other classes are ones that I have people near me so I can't draw gayness or they'll question my existence. I'm thinking about being basic and making an art book too. The cover would probably be ^ cause I like it.

Anyway, I lost track and ranted. I will see you in the next update and don't forget to vote for what you want them to do next!! Byeee