~Demon!Star Butterfly x Angel Marco Diaz~

(A\N)My friend requested me to do this... Go follow her Riley12345ppp just do it.... I'll wait...  Also she made the pic

Welcome back!!! On with the show!!!

Marco's POV

"Star... Too close" She smirks and inches even closer, I back away and fall off the couch, she stands up off the couch and slowly stalks her way over too me... I hit something behind me, I check to see the wall. Knowing that I'm trapped I turn around to face Star with a large blush... I try to escape by rolling to the right but she blocks me with her arm, I try to push her off of me, but she doesn't budge. Knowing I can't escape, I stop squirming, she smiles defiantly, and I look into her eyes to see hunger...AWW HELL NA-
Take 2

I try to back up more as she leans towards me, her lips inching ever so close to mine... I close my eyes embracing whatever happens... "Boop" I open my eyes shocked, and see a laughing Star rolling around on the floor. Now I know you're thinking 'how did an angel such as myself end up with a goddes- demon... Like her'
Well it started with.... A KISS HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THI-
Take 991

Well it started like..

Flashback

I was recently sent to watch over a human... The humans name was Jackie Lynn Thomas. (A\N:See what I did there?)She seemed to be the popular kid of the school she goes to... One day when I was watching over Jackie, I noticed a strange aura, I turned around to see if anyone or anything looked out of place... I did find someone out of place... They were gorgeous.. And almost if on cue she turned around and did a cliche hair flip, and spotted me staring at me. She smirks and starts to walk towards me, my eyes dart away and panic 'She's coming over!?! What do I do!?!' She soon reaches me and says "Hey cutie" whilst winking at me, I blush, she chuckles "You're a shy one ain't ya?" My blush turns a deeper shade of red, I nod in response... She smiles and says "Names Star... Star Butterfly" I respond with "I'm M-Marco D-Diaz" I send her a awkward smile. I say " I-It was nice meeting y-you, but I-I need to go." "Aww so soon?, finee, bye cutie." She winks at me again, and laughs at my reaction. I wave good bye.
Flashback end

Marco POV
Ever since than me and Star have been best friends, okay... so about the whole goddess thing... I may have fallen for her... Ba dum tss I know its wrong for me to love her... I'm an angel... Shes a demon... But I can't help it opposites attract...

(A\N)
Alright so I hope you enjoyed and again go follow my friend Riley12345ppp
Requests as many as you want...
Sorry its so short...