Chapter 1

"I hope you rot in hell." Jungkook's 'owner' viciously whispered at him after dumping him in a dark, dirty alley. All Jungkook could do is stay quiet and hope he didn't change his mind and hurt him more. Thankfully, he got back into his van and quickly drove away before anyone got suspicious. 

"Uhgnnh" Jungkook groaned. He had no idea where he was. Or what the date was. "Oh no...", he mumbled under his breath. He started to try and crawl his way out of the alley, but a shooting pain in his abdomen stopped him. He tried yelling for help but his voice was useless. "P-please... help-p..."

Taehyung was just walking as quickly as he could to his favorite cafe, before he could be seen by any crazy fans, when he heard a small voice coming from an alley. It sounded like... help? Taehyung looked into the alley and didn't see anything at first, then he saw a small, pale face lying on the ground. 

He gasped. "Hey, are you okay? Do you need me to call an ambulance?", he asked. Jungkook groaned in response. He crouched down and said, "Okay then, um, just hang in there...?" trying to comfort him. He quickly got out his phone and called 911. "Um i found what looks to be a... hybrid in an alley. We are near the corner of Coffee Ave. and BigHit Dr." 

He looked at the little bunny groaning and whimering at his side. "He's loosing a lot of blood please hurry." Using all the effort he had left in him, Jungkook looked up and saw the face that belonged to the voice. He immediately looked back down after seeing how good looking the man was. When he mustered up the courage (and the energy) to look up again he took in his features, determined to memorize his face.

The man had a strong jaw, but soft eyes. He had a cute nose and a rectangle smile anyone could love. "Um see something you like?" Taehyung asked, curious why Jungkook was staring at him for so long. "N-no I-I just um..." By now he was blushing like crazy, but still kept eye contact with the kind man. 

Right as things were getting awkward, the ambulance showed up and saved them. Two paramedics jogged to them and put Jungkook on a stretcher and carried him to the back of the ambulance. 

"Can I ride with him? Please?" Taehyung asked. For some reason he felt the need to follow and protect the little bunny boy. They were hesitant at first, but let him in as long as he stayed out of the way. 

When they arrived at the hospital, they made Taehyung stay in the waiting room. He waited for 3 hours before they called him in to see him. "He's sleeping right now, but he should wake up soon. He's had quite a rough life from what we could see. I'll be in later to check on him. Bye." The doctor left the room and closed the door, leaving him with the sleeping bunny. His phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He got a text from one of his band mates, Jimin. 'where are you??' you were supposed to come to my house an hour ago!!' 

Shit, I forgot. With all this mess about the boy he forgot about his plans with his best friend. 'sorry chim chim. something happened on my way to get coffee'

After I sent that text Jungkook started to stir. I looked up and met his eyes. "Hey, how are you feeling?", he asked.  "Like I got hit by a truck, but other than that okay, I guess." Jungkook replied, his voice barley above a whisper. 

Taehyung's phone vibrated once more, startling Jungkook. 'WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY DO YOU NEED HELP WHAT'S GOING ON!!' Another text from Jimin. He always worried too much.

'I'm fine, jimin. I found a hurt hybrid in an alley and took him to the hospital. he's okay tho, so don't worry.' Taehyung clicked off his phone and gave all his attention to Jungkook.

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up the alley?" Taehyung asked, worried about the rabbit. Jungkook visibly tensed and looked up, wide eyed. "I don't wanna talk about it." He said quietly. Taehyung frowned. "Okay, I won't force you. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

Jungkook eagerly nodded, not being fed much over the past weeks. "Okay, I'll call the nurse in and see if you can eat." Taehyung smiled and walked over to the 'nurse call' button.

When she arrived she said he can only have some water and crackers because his stomach is too used to not having food that it would make him sick.
"Thank you." Jungkook said politely.

After she left Jungkook took to nibbling his crackers and sipping his water.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way. Kim Taehyung." Tae said with a smile.
"I'm Jungkook.", the boy mumbled. "Well, Jungkook it's nice to meet you. Do you have an owner?" He hoped he would say no, he really wants to adopt him. It can get kinda lonely at his house and he feels like it's his responsibility to care for and protect the little squish.

"Um not anymore" Jungkook said sadly.

"Good. Because I wanna be your new owner."

~~~~~~
A/N:

Hello! This is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks 😊

Thanks for reading! I'll try to update as much as possible.