Chpt 1

Bobbies p.o.v

My mam had been sick for a while but I didn't think that she would be rushed to hospital so soon. Seeing my mam lie in the hospital bed was the worst feeling in the world. My dad left us when I was 8 we used to be really close he told me he was going on a holiday and he never came back. It's just me my mam and my sister Skye. We were told my mam wanted to rest so we left the room. Skye said she had to do some homework back home. She left and said she would be back in a half an hour. Skye was in the grade above me she's in 12th grade and I'm in 11th grade.

I decided I would go on a walk around the hospital while I waited for my mam and sister. I was walking down towards the emergency area. I saw Ethan , Ethan was in my school we didn't talk that much but I waved at him and he stood up. "Hey Bobbi, what are you doing here are you okay?" Ethan said with a concerned look on his face. I'm not going to lie I have a huge crush on Ethan. He had hazel brown eyes that sparkled when you looked into them and the most prominent jawline. "Wanna go on a walk" he said shyly putting on his jumper I agreed and we started walking side by side through the hospital.

Me and Ethan were walking through the hospital I felt my eyes fill up with tears as everything around me became blurry. I've always had really really bad anxiety but I didn't like talking about it so I kept it to myself. My head began to get dizzy as all the thoughts rushed through my head. I didn't want my mam to be sick anymore , I didn't want to have to pay anymore visits to this stupid hospital. Ethan noticed that I was crying and sat me down and asked me what was going on. "Bobbi look at me" he said looking into my eyes . My heart dropped as he placed his hand on my shoulder. Butterfly's raced through my stomach as his hazel brown eyes looked into mine.
"Bobbi tell me what's wrong" he said
"I can't I don't want any pity" I said between sobs
He placed his hand on my knee and looked Into my eyes
"Bobbi please tell me " he pleaded
I looked down at the ground and began to speak
"My mam has been battling cancer for the past 2 years she had gone through treatment after treatment and I don't want her to be in this hospital anymore. The treatment she is currently using isn't going well and neither has any of her treatments and I don't know what to do or say to her" I said between sobs avoiding eye contact
Ethan wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug he pulled back and looked into my eyes " Bobbi you are not going through this alone I am here for you" he whispered
I looked into his eyes and he hugged me again.

Ethan's p.o.v

How did I not notice, this wasn't supposed to happen , he said he was happy, he said he was okay , I could have done something how was I so stupid to not realise that my own twin brother was so unhappy. My head was in my hand as I massaged my temples from stress and disappointment in myself I lift my head from my hands and see Bobbi , the most beautiful girl in our school , I've had a crush on her since 6th grade. She was so beautiful her freckles around her tear stained face as her dark brown long hair fell into loose curls by her tiny waste. She looks so small and fragile. I never talked to her I always got really bad anxiety but I needed a distraction right now and she's always been a distraction to me. She was quite and only really had one friend, Rosie , Rosie was a nice girl and her and Bobbi spent all their time together.

I asked Bobbi if she wanted to go on a walk which took all the corauge I could pull out of myself and she said yes.

I felt awful for what was going on with her and her familyzz and I insisted to not let her go through this alone. I was not letting another person I care about get hurt again.