I press both my hands against both sides of his jaw and he stares at me and smiles. I stare at him trying to confuse him and make him worried and he continues smiling.

 I stare at him trying to confuse him and make him worried and he continues smiling

"You're so full of yourself aren't you?" I chuckle and he chuckles too. I take my hands off of his face and we both stand together starring at each other.

"Only for you." He says and I've never met this version of Ollie before. He's so different from his grieving, stressed out Green Arrow persona. It's like the world stopped sitting on his shoulders.

It drives me insane, not completely but almost to love. This version of Ollie makes me fall in love all over again. I can see why Felicity, Laurel and Sara fell for him. Not for his looks, that never brought me in unlike the others, but for how much he cares. His compassion for other people.

"What's wrong?" He asks breaking my thoughts about him and I bring myself back to reality. I feel Ollie's hands grab mine and I stare at his hands compared to mine. Our hands fit, like we were meant to be.

But I can't let him in, he'll get hurt. He's a vulnerability to me if someone gets ahold of him. I'm his vulnerability, if Darhk gets ahold of me, or future enemies, they'll use me against him.

"N-nothing." I stutter and he raises an eyebrow confused and I back away from him realizing that maybe me and him aren't a good idea. "I can't remember the last time I went out into a place like this." I say destroying the moment that we had and Ollie accepts it acting cool about it, but maybe deep inside he's sad about it.

I turn around and stare at him again and he smiles. "It'll be fun..." He says as it's awkward now and then starts a conversation. "You have everything you need?" He asks me about my weapons and I nod.

"You?" I ask him and he nods. "Let's bring him down." I say and walk towards him as I feel a kunai stashed in my thigh bugging me.

_______________________
Star City Museum

Ollie wraps his arm around my waist pushing me to the entrance as we walk through the crowd of photographers and interviewers. I see the lights flashing and they hurt my eyes so I keep my head down covering my face with my hand so that I don't get on the internet for being with Ollie.

I don't wanna participate in his Mayor scandals and so we continue to walk. We finally get to the entrance where there is massive security. It is the same amount of security that a president would have.

Not a good sign. If Falcone has this much security, he's holding something important, or someone in there.

I get suspicious and go through all the security first as they don't find any of my weapons on me which is very disappointing. I then walk through all the security and watch Ollie go through it as well.