Mute Male! Titanshifter

Your name is _______ and you never talked for your whole life and let's just say that you are trap inside a titan form of being called, "Mute Male! Titanshifter". Your only 16 and lived in the tall forest of trees with no one but yourself. One day you saw the scout regiment was on their expedition killing titans of course and never ONCE made eye contact with you to take you down.

When you heard their was a female titan on the loose killing the innocent lives of the scouts for fighting their lives and companions.

"It's the female titan!" You heard a teenage boy who was with his team being chased by it.

You watch as the female titan was very intelligent due to the skills that she use against the soldiers. That's when you saw the teenage boy transform into his titan form with long chocolate brown hair, muscular, and well fitted. The titanshifter was now fighting with the female titan and you knew how much trouble he was in and decided to go help him out. You punch the female titan as the teenage boy looked at you shocked to see that your another titanshifter.

You smiled at him as the female titan stood up to charge you both as you two worked together to try to finish her off. Until when the titan shifter was growing tired you were about to help him get back up to fight but the female titan kicked off his head as you stopped your tracks. You watch in horror as she opened her mouth and open the titanshifters nape to reveal the boy you saw earlier.

"EREN!" You heard a girl yelling out his name as she saw him being taken away by the female titan.

You were in rage that you went to fight back the female titan to get him back for the girl. About 3 punchs and 10 kicks later you were finally able to get Eren out of her mouth. The girl who saw you thanked you for saving him.

'See you soon, Eren ' you smiled in your titan form hoping that you'll meet him again someday.