Coldness- male version

Reader- you were very cold in your room and it's winter time that it means sickness is on its way over for a visit. You are in your room freezing like an iceberg and that was when you decide to give it up and go to the dining hall and get you something to eat.

When you arrived at the dining hall you could see that your not alone and that's when you saw Eren your crush sitting at a table alone.

"Hey Eren. "You called out his name.

Eren turned around to face you and smiled.

"Hey ______. What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I'm just feeling coldness right now. How about you?" He asked.

"I'm just came to get a bite to eat. I can't believe that Reiner and Berholt were traitors to us though and at least when they're gone we can have piece and destroy every single titan. "He said in a monotonous voice.

"I agree. Plus, it's great to have a lot of us to fight back and try to avenge the ones we love. " You agreed.

"Say______, are you still cold?" He asked as you nod slightly.

Eren beacon for you to come over to him as you responded as you were unexpectedly sitting on his lap.

"E- Eren!?" You blushed madly.

"Shh! You'll wake up the others up." He whisper as he kissed your lips leaving you wide eyes as you kiss back.

"I love you ______." He confessed.

You were about to replied until Captain Levi enter to break the confession moment.

"You cadets better get back to your rooms and try not to slack off anything." He ordered.

"Yes sir." You both said and left the dining room.

"Wait Eren!" You stopped him as you ran up to hug him.

"I love you too." You confessed.

He smiled as he let you sleep with him for the rest of the day off.