Puppy Love

Before this one-shot ends I did happen to make pets for AOT. I drew them myself and they have their owner's name on them. :D

Chapter for this is Colors: Watch it is beautiful :D

You as a puppy:

You were once a homeless puppy living with an abusive man that hurt you to death

You were once a homeless puppy living with an abusive man that hurt you to death. A few of his neighbors reported him for animal abuse and sent you to the animal shelter where it's safe. One day, a boy with short chocolate brown hair, turquoise eyes, and light tone skin comes in looking around for a pet to adopt. He scan around the room when his eyes met yours as he smiled down at your cute form.

"Hey, little girl. You seem quite a cute one. Wanna come home with me?" He asked.

You wagged your tail and barked happily as he told the owner he wants to adopt you. You got to learn your owner's name was Eren that made you happy every day. He even trained you in case any intruders would be alerted.

"What a beautiful girl you are. Y/N is a cute name for you." He chuckled.

"Oi, Eren, who gave you the option to bring that mutt in here?" A man with a short black undercut, grey eyes, and wore a military uniform enters his room.

"Oh, uh, Captain Levi I just thought I pay a visit at the shelter and..."

"You adopted a filthy animal in headquarters?" He asked.

"....I asked for Commander Erwin if it'll be alright for me to have someone be with me down here. I know I have friends, but I want something more and she-she is the only reason why I adopted her." Eren explained.

"Fine..."

"What?"

"I said, fine. I better not see mud or any dog food scatter across the halls. Got it?"

"Yes sir," Eren nonchalantly said before he left out of the room.

Eren lifted you up in the air as you lick his cheek happily. He was so happy that you got to stay with him that even his friends adore you because you were just the cutest thing they ever saw.