Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 It is about 4:00am, I’m just lying on my bed staring at the plain ceiling with a lot on my mind. Things like Sophie and Ryder, Hooshing, Rose and England, it was all too much for me to sleep so I just stayed awake to think about the future but now I have to get up and get ready for today. I got up out of bed as quietly as possible slightly stirring Sophie but she didn’t wake luckily; I walked over to the wardrobe and got dressed into my assassins suit looking epic in this shade of light, then headed for the roof so I didn’t disturb Sophie and Ryder of their sleep. I walked quietly over to a window then opened it enough for me to slide out of while gripping on to the brick cracks above the window, I then swung out and closed the window gracefully without making any noise then continued to climb up the bricked wall eventually reaching the top. As I clambered over the top I turned to see an amazing sunrise in the distance, glowing a tangerine orange and causing mysterious shadows of all shapes on the ground along with a morning fog adds to the eeriness of the day, lets just hop it all goes to plan I thought.

I stayed on the roof edge until I saw the American division assassins start to assemble around the building in which Hooshing was located, I reached for my pocket bringing out a headset that was connected to a satellite for easy communication with the team, everyone was permitted to have one at all times during a mission. I turned the device on with a silent beep and called the American assassin division’s leader. “Hey, we all ready?”

“Yes Conor everything is ready just waiting for the other two to show up then we can go ahead with the plan”

“Excellent, Conor out”

It took about another ten minutes for Ben and Scarlet to show up but once they did they gave me a thumb up signal letting me know they are ready. “Ok guys mission is a go lets move in and assassinate all tangos”

Everyone moved in running across roofs and jumping gamps up to 5 meters, it felt awesome to watch. I waited until they reached the door and placed C4 on the door for the breach, I nodded and jumped of the roof with my glider which automatically unfolded from my back making me dive a great speeds towards the door they blew the door open as I reached it allowing me to back flip through the door and landing in a kneeled position with my hidden blades out; I looked up to see some people positioned around the building, all were just innocent bystanders. “Wait guys” I spoke into my ear piece, curiosity filled my face as I looked around for any sign of Hooshing; everyone was wearing costumes or comical themed shirts. It was a comic store. “This is a comic book store guys, we have the wrong building. Rendezvous back on top of the hotel I said quickly exiting the building to run up the hotels wall and gradually climbed up with everyone else doing the same, From below we looked like four legged spiders teaming up on something at the top of the building.

We all reached the top and stood in a circle with everyone looking at me. “Firstly that was the wrong building; it was a comic book store. Who said it was the correct building?” I asked I must have been intimidating because no one said anything or did any action just some eyes pointing downwards or at other people. “Well?” I said a little bit frustrated

“It was me master” A guy from the American division stepped forwards and kneeled. “No need to kneel i'm not a king” I said with a tone of disappointment “Your not in trouble just next time make sure it’s our target before you tell everyone ok?”

“Yes master, sorry master” He went back into the circle of people with his head down in shame but I just left it. “Now what we are going to do now is just lay low again and wait for anything to show up on the ware abouts of Hooshing any thing you want to ask, ask now?”

No one said anything so I continued on. “Ok dismissed” I spoke again this time everyone clearing the building by jumping off the building with their gliders and zip wires eventually dispersing in all directions. Once everyone was gone I clambered back down the wall to the window I previously came out in the beginning of the day, now being about 5:30am I entered through the window to see a sleeping Sophie, she looked cute while she was sleeping. I decided to get undressed again and went back into bed with Sophie.

Sorry about the short chapter ran out of things to write and also want this book to be long, i need to bring back the warewolf into it, it seems as though that has gone from the book so keep reading its only just getting started. stay frosty my Originals