Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was now morning, the sun was peering between the curtains into my eyes waking me up, as I leaned upwards squinting my eyes from the sudden light that is being projected into my mind i moved out of the light and got out of bed almost waking Sophie up but not. I released a silent sigh or relief and went into the shower. Once finished in the shower almost not wanting to leave i got dressed into my assassins suit and gathered up my weapons ready to leave eager to finally get back at Hooshing for what he did in England. I left at 6:45am so i had some time to get to the warehouse so i took my time at getting there walking across the roofs of Dallas looking around the scenes for any possible root in which Hooshing could take if he escapes from the hotel in which will be surrounded by my team.

As i aproached the warehouse I could se someone running down an a dark allyway with two men chasing her, i went to the edge of the building that was by the alyway and listened in. "Please leave me alone, i don't want this please no" the girl said, she seemed to be about eighteen with a tank top and short black and white checkered skirt with black boots on that stretched almost to knee hight, i have top say she does look cute but what do these men want with her, or from her. "You didn't pay us what we're owed so we are going to take what we want" one of the men said towards the girl, they were wearing very dark clothing; a black shirt with dark blue jeans, their faces were covered by their long hair so it was hard to make out who they were. The men were now grabbing her in all different places touching her between her legs and her chest. I've seen enough, so i jumped down from the roof and landed by the men, their faces were of complete shock then they widdened their mouths with a devilish smile, i quickly ended the guy on the roght with a straight blow to the nose, knocking him out. The other guys face was now of horror, dropping the girl to the floor who started to sob. The man tried punching me in the face but i swiftly dodged and hit him dorectly in the armpit paralyzing it leaving it limp by his side. while he was distracted by his limp arm I punched him straight in the face knocking him out too.

"Th-thank you" the girl said crying in her knees, i went to her side and checked to see if she was alright. "Hey are you ok?" I asked lifting her face, her mascara was smudged all beneath her eyes, she smiled at me. "Why dont you take off that hood of yours so i know who my hero is?" she said trying to pull my hood down, i quickly moved her arms away from my hood. "Sorry i need to keep my identity hidden from everybody except friends and family" i said looking away from her, she turned away but quickly looked back, moving my face towards hers and she kissed me on the cheak. "Well thank you again hero" "Please call me Conor" i said back getting up then helping her up. "I'd recomend calling the police about those two and then get back to life as normal, i wont be around this place much longer, i am going back to England on saturday or earlier if i need to but i'm sure you will see me around on the roofs" I smiled at her, she blushed and looked away, she really was cute but i already had a girlfriend and soon to be wife. "Ok well my name is Rose and i hope i will see you around more" Rose said getting her phone out to call the police, i climbed up the wall and continued on my course to the warehouse. I only have five minutes to get there so i started to sprint across the roofs, closing the gap between me and the warehouse very quickly. By the time i arrived i had three minutes left so i clambered dont the building and entered throug the old, rusted door.

"It's great you have joined us Conor so shall we begin?" Scarlet asked smiling at my presence. "Yes we shall, we all ready for this?" I asked everyone replied with a yes master then we headed out climbing onto the roof of the warehouse. We started to run along the roofs and i saw Rose one the ground look up and see us, she waved and smiled that i was still here. i kept running along the roofs till we got to the area around the Hotel. "Ok assassins we eliminate Hooshing as quick as possible then we're out of here, try not to be spotted by Sophie or anyone you know got that?"