"Give me one." Isaac said referring to a water bottle.

What I didn't understand was where his manners went? I stared at him and Isaiah laughed.

"Get it yourself before she pars your life in front of these man an make you say please in front of them." Isaiah said to him and I nodded agreeing with him.

He mugged me and I laughed.

"Silly boy." I said tip toeing to pat his had like my mum use to do them and he slapped at my hand and I chuckled walking away.

Right when I walk toward the stairs there was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

I looked at Zephyr and he looked pissed off.

"Don't you have school?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes at me and I found that funny cause a lot of people I knew couldn't help theirselves and always rolled their eyes around me.

"Dream you stay airing my calls! Like why you got to par me like that?" He asked and I heard laughing behind him and looked to see who it was.

This boy was beyond gorgeous. He made hazel eyes look so nice and I couldn't help but stare at this boy like he was created by magic. His hair looked soft and was put in to a low pony tail and he had some deep dimples when he laughed. His light Caramel skin complemented his eyes and made him all the more sexy ! His beard was all messy and shaped like an anchor, but he look stunning like some professional urban model.

"You must be Dream. Zephyr mentions you often and I saw your famous video on WorldStar. I'm Dope." His said smiling before licking his lips and stretching out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it, I won the war of taking my eyes off him to look back at Zephyr whose Blue eyes seem to beat his in every which way.

"He's Gambit. My cousin." Zephyr said and I nodded.

"Wait why are you talking about me to people I don't know. Don't do that." I said screwing him.

"Your screw face is not scary it's rather cute." Dope commented and I blushed.

"Alie(Right/ Foreal). That's what I said right ? But I let her think it is cause it makes her think she scaring me." Zephyr told Dope and they both laughed and I punched his arm.

"Don't hit me girl." Zephyr said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Then something hit me.

"You are Dope Gambit?" I said shocked.

"Yes." Dope said nodding at me.

"Like the infamous Dope Gambit of London?" I asked backing up a little.

"I said yes didn't I ?" He chuckled.

The way fear struck me was something serious. I use to hear about him in school and Isaac and Isaiah would talk about him on occasion. This boy was a serious killer and crazy ass dude. He would beat up cops with their own stick , walked in to a police station and shot a cop ! One of his ex girlfriends cheated on him and he had her thrown off London bridge! Or was those a huge rumor ? I hoped so. Hoe could someone be so freaking beautiful and a crazy killer?

Calm down Dream they both looking at you like your crazy. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

"Ohh okay. I was just checking." I said as I opened the door wider to let them in.

Isaac and Isaiah must be super mad to call him. This dude was the bad of London.

He chuckled walking past me.

Don't judge a book by its cover was indeed the case. He looked too sexy to want to do bad.

But then again the psychos are always the handsome ones.