I woke up to Echo on my chest. "You know I bought you a bed for this exact reason." She will use it only about 10% of the time. Fuck today is the day. Ok gotta look decent. "Let us see Echo what do we have in here." Her big greenish yellow eyes looked back at me with wonder.
I put on one of my playlists and Gypsy Woman by Anarbor came on which is one of my favorite songs. Finally I picked a really baggy skull sweater,a pair of ripped black shorts, black knee high socks, and my red doc martens.
What shall I do with my hair. Since I threw it up in a bun when I slept, My hair had my natural waves. Fuck it I'll leave it natural.I hear Echo meow which is her way of asking my lazy ass to feed her.
Since it was only 10 I decided I might as well watch YouTube to kill time. One of my most favorite people is Macdoesit. He is so fucken funny. I decided to watch him react to anti gay commercials. After watching more of his videos I realized it's 10:55 so I should probably get to the park. I threw on a little bit of eyeliner and my shoes.I put my earphones in and headed to the park.
I finally made it and it was exactly 11. Since Paisley wasn't there yet, I picked a random bench to sit at. While I was trying to beat my level on leap day, I sense someone in front of me. I look up and see Paisley and dear lord she looks absolutely beautiful.
She had on a pastel yellow sweater with white flowers. And light blue jeans. She also had on these pastel yellow converse on. And of course like it's her princess crown, a white flower crown. Her deep brown hair was also thrown up in a adorable messy bun. This girl is the actual version of a Disney princess.
"I'm so sorry I needed to give my puppy a bath and then he splashed me and I had to show-" she continued to ramble before I cut her off.
"Hey it's ok I only got here like 5 minutes ago."
"Oh thank god."
"So you said you had a puppy, what's his name?"
"Oh he's a all black American bulldog his name is Light." She fixed her flower crown since it started to fall of her head.
After that we talked like what seemed forever. When she talks about something she loves her eyes light up and she starts talking a mile a minute. She wants to become a artist when she's older. She loves night,swimming,any kind of animal,and cacti. "Ok can I ask one question." I direct.
"Shoot."
"Why the flower crowns, not that there is anything bad about them just why with every outfit?"
"I have always loved flowers. No matter their size,color,shape people think they are beautiful. They are the one thing I feel that are gorgeous 100% of the time. Especially wild flowers since they grow where they want,and are especially breathtaking. I think maybe if I wear them with every outfit they will add the beauty I need."
THIS GIRL THINKS SHE NEEDS MORE BEAUTY.SHE HAS BEAUTY COMING OUT OF THE WAZOO. Ok take a breath Arrow. "If anything the flowers add more beauty to you" hopefully not sounding creepy.
"Aw um thank you." she blushed such a deep red. It was adorable. We kept talking. I found out so many things about her.
She loves Blink 182,Arctic Monkeys,and Never Shout Never.And she loves stuffed animals. She is so amazing. She also lost her dad to cancer 2 years ago. It's just her mom and little sister.
"No this sucks,I have to get home my mom needs me to help her make dinner." Paisley said.
"Oh um ok." I said with a little bit of sadness.
"Bye Arrow." She sweetly smiled and waved bye.
I made my way home and thought about her. When she spoke about her love for animals , her eyes lit up with a passion. Or when I told her I want to be a writer , she said she knew I would go far. She is just so caring.
I made my way home and saw my mom passed out like usual. I walked into my room and flopped down on my bed. Threw my shoes off and got under the covers.
I fell asleep to thoughts about flower girl.