I'll Be Back. (Last Chapter)

When he was a few steps in front of me I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the door. I flung the door open and pushed him out causing him to fall on to the ground. He sat there looking up at me with wide eyes.

“Don’t you dare think about coming near me and my daughter again!” I shouted at him.

“Oh I’ll be back.” He said grinning from ear to ear.

I let out a frustrated sigh and slammed the door shut. I turned around to see angel stood in front of me. I bent down to her level “don’t worry darling that nasty man won’t be back.” I smiled at her.

Her face lit up and then fell again. “What’s up darling?” I questioned.

“That man left a note on the sofa he is going to come back mommy.” She cried grabbing my hand “I’m scared mommy.”

I picked her up and walked towards the sofa and noticed a little yellow piece of paper lying where he was sat. I picked it up and started reading.

Dear my darling,

I will be back for you two, we will live happy forever. You can’t get rid of me that easy, I know your every move and your day to day routine I’ve been watching you for a while I know everything I need to know.

We will meet again soon.

Love your dearest,

Tyler xxx

My eyes went wide, he really was a creep. How was I going to get out of this? Would I be able to get away? How would I save us? But most importantly how long do I have left till he comes again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short i didnt know what else to do with this story and it was getting in the way. i might do a sequel if people are interested. Please comment x