November 30th 2002-

I had a excellent night tonight, Tyler took me out to this really fancy restaurant. Its called The Ritz, the door is glass and has gold frames and door handles, above the door there is a red awning just like in the movies. The inside was even more glamorous; the wallpaper was red and gold, the floor was a light red and the tables were all separate and painted a dark red and the edge of the table's were gold.

I was so exited when he came to pick me up. He was wearing a dark grey suite which made him look more handsome then he already was, I was wearing my favourite low cut red silk dress; it's covered in little gems and went down to my feet but has a silt up the left leg to show of my legs. He picked me up in a maybach; it was the most luxurious car i have ever seen it was a dark metallic blue. 

We had a really good time just talking about what we do, what our hobbies are and lots more. I got up the courage to tell him about angel, he wasn't bothered though he is actually looking forward to meeting her.

*Flash Back*

 "Can I tell you something really important?" I questioned.

"Sure." He Said with a curious look plastered on his face.

"Right, im not sure how to say this but please don't think any different of me." He nods so i continue "i have a daughter she is one and her name is angel." i say watching his expression.

He smiles and replies " That's cool. I cant wait to meet her, i've always wanted children but all my other girlfriends have never wanted any." he says with a hurt and happy expression on his face.

* End Flash back.*

Tyler is coming over this weekend to meet her i havent told her yet but i know she is going to be excited even though she is shy. I don't really have much else that i need to write down so i guess i will be speaking soon. hope everything goes OK this weekend. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short please comment. :) x